How Could You? 4 // Jason Todd and Wally West

A/N: It's been months since I planned writing this chapter and I hoped to make it longer for the people who waited that much, but this is all I managed to write. I had other plans for this story, making it more angsty, but then I thought that, you know, these people have been through a lot already.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

ALSO, I posted the second chapter on my story with Damian ''Would You Be So Kind''. You can find it on my profile. 

***

You have no idea how but you found the power to fight him and his embrace. Wally was wondering all over your mind and when Jason kissed you, you realized how much you love Wally, and how your love for him is more powerful than your love for Jason ever was. 

In that moment you realized that all along you had everything you needed, everything you ever wanted. And that person is Wally West. You wanted to hate Jason, the man standing in front of you, but you couldn't. You weren't a bad person, and the only thing you wished for him is to realized what he lost. His children.

Within a second, your hand hit his face. ''Yeah, I deserve that.'' He rubbed his cheek trying to stop it from getting red, but it was already too late for that.

''I get it! I fucking get it, you know? You were an asshole and you cheated on me, and that's fine! I mean, of course it's not, but I am okay with that. But never in a million years I believed that you will be such an ignorant piece of shit and ignore your own children's existence. You're disgusting, Jason Todd!'' You almost spit the worlds, trying to make him realize how much damage he had done. ''But don't worry! I love Wally and my children love him as well. He's the best thing that ever happened to me after the twins and I am beyond grateful for having him. If I had to go through hell with you only to have these amazing children and Wally as a loving boyfriend, well, what can I say, it was all worth it.''

He tried to say something, but of course you didn't let him. ''The best thing you can do right now is go talk to your daughter, because she needs that. I don't care about what happened between us anymore, I don't care if you're with Artemis. But I deeply care about my kids and my daughter wants to get to know her biological father. But hear me out, if you ever hurt her, I swear I will kill you with my bare hands!''

Jason nodded and you walked away, leaving him all alone. If you would stay just one more second with him, you would lecture him about what a shitty father (can you even call him a father though?) he is. And how wonderful your children are. How your daughter is a such a tomboy, while your son is a little genius.

All you wanted in that moment was to be in your boyfriend's loving arms, so you went back into your room where you found a sleeping Wally that made you feel so much better only by looking at him.

***

The following day you wanted to avoid going downstairs for breakfast but you knew you can't ignore Jason forever. Also, Wally was there in case he or someone else was bothering you. Nothing in this world made you feel safer than he does.

You thanked God when Jason and his girlfriend didn't came to have breakfast with the entire family, but the atmosphere was awful. Everyone was quiet, your son barely ate and even though Wally tried to make conversation with him, he didn't succeed. 

The entire day you asked yourself if Jason tried to speak with May (your daughter), and you wanted to ask her but you knew she will tell you if something happens. You spend the rest of the day packing the rest of the presents you didn't had time to pack when you were in Central City, and it made you feel kinda good and excited for Christmas. You loved giving presents and the whole process of making them.