Things Happen // Tim Drake, Jason Todd

Summary: You are in a relationship with Jason and he cheats on you. Tim kinda saves the day.

A/N: I am actually editing this so this is basically me after one year of writing this and it's fucking hilarious, I swear.

***

It was a nice summer day and you just wanted to enjoy this so you went for a walk when you received a text from your friend.

''I guess that pretty badass vigilante is taken now.'' She said with a laughing emoji at the end and two pictures attached to the text.

In the first picture was Red Hood with one of his teammates, Artemis, somewhere on a rooftop hugging. The second one was him without his helmet kissing her. Your friend didn't knew that your boyfriend was actually Red Hood, she only thought you fancy the vigilante.

It was like a knife in your heart but you didn't rushed to take stupid conclusion, maybe it was a mission, or maybe it was just nothing?

You ignored the photo but lately Jason was always gone and you really started to think that there was something between him and Artemis. You knew her and at first you were pretty jealous. After all she is an amazon, tall, ginger, strong and really beautiful; but Jason assured you that there was and never will be something between them.

It was almost your birthday so you decided to take a small trip alone before your birthday, just to clear your mind and let everything go. You went in Metropolis at a good friend of your and you visited a lot of places, you even took a picture with Superman's statue.

It was nice but those pictures were still on your head. You couldn't stop thinking about them. So what better solution then tell your boyfriend? You took the next flight back to Gotham without telling Jason, you wanted to surprise him.

When you arrived you were only thinking about Jason and how much you missed him. The thought that you will be home soon in his arms made you feel better.

Jason was home, but he wasn't alone. There were clothes everywhere. His Red Hood costume and some female clothes. The feeling of a knife in your heart was once again taking control over you, and you didn't know if you should go in the bedroom or not.

You weren't ready to see that.

On the floor were like 5 bottles of alchool.

You opened the door and there they were. Your boyfriend and his teammate both naked sleeping together. The sky felt in your head. How could he? What did you did wrong? You wanted to scream, to beat the crap out of both of them, but you couldn't move. Tears were falling and you couldn't speak, only sob.

With your last powers you took a picture and left the apartment.

You didn't knew what to do, the first thing that crossed your mind was to call Tim. You two were friends since high school and he introduced you to Jason. After you and Jason got together you two just stopped talking and you really missed him. His smile, his bad jokes, his presence.

You called him and you were ready to hang up but he answered.

''[Y/N]?'' You heard his voice.

''Tim?'' Was the only thing you could say before you burst into tears.

''[Y/N], are you okay? Shit, of course you aren't okay, you're crying. Stupid Drake. I'm leaving right now.'' He said.

You closed the call and went to a coffee pub where you and Tim always went in high school. He didn't need your location, because, you know, he was after all the best detective. A location was easy peasy for him.