Enemies // Tim Drake

Requested by gcytectivescongrats on 80k , love ! do you think you could write a reaaalllyy angsty tim drake x reader ? the plotline is basically that the reader is an anti - hero like jason , but because her and dick are best friends the batfamily tolerates her . her and tim don't get along well - if at all - and they hate each other's guts . but during one mission they're on together , the reader gets shot , and thinking she is going to die , she admits that she always cared about tim and never hated him ? you can choose if she lives or dies :")

A/N: I am so so sorry for not writing anything lately, I just...I just finished  my application to university abroad, and I am so scared that I won't get accepted. I also wrote and tried to edit my story with Damian.

I just didn't felt like writing lately. I didn't had inspiration. I am too tired even though this week I didn't went to school and I slept the entire time. 

I hope you understand and that you don't mind.

By the way, thank you from the bottom of my heart, for the 108k reads. It's much more than I expected and I am so grateful for that. 

This is pretty angsty, hope you'll enjoy it.

Kisses!

(Btw, what happened with the app? The new logo looks so weird, and it's too much white??? Wtf Wattpad?)

*****

You and Dick, well, let's just say that you have a history together.  

Your life wasn't the best and you've been through so much to get to where you are now, and all of that thanks to your best friend who was there for you every time you needed. Dick was your rock when your family died, he was there to give you his shoulder for you to cry on, and he spend so many nights missing patrol so he can take care of you.

When he introduced you to his family, after a lot of training and not long after you became a vigilante, things didn't go as Dick planned. But you weren't surprised, not at all.

The Bat Family has a code, a code you disagree with. You were an anti-hero like Red Hood, not a hero like your best friend, Nightwing. The thing is that, even though you believe that people can change and there are people who do deserve a second change, you also believe that some criminals must be put down for good, otherwise they won't stop. Arkham can keep those type of criminals away for ever. They will always escape and kill more people. 

Someone has to stop those people and if Batman won't do you, you won't hesitate to. 

None of Dick's family members liked you whatsoever, except for Jason who simply understands you. But the one that dislikes you the most is Red Robin. The third Boy Wonder, a genius, CEO to Wayne Enterprises. Since you two met, things never worked as planned. 

You just couldn't stand around each other. Always fighting, always yelling at each other. He doesn't like the way you are doing your job, and he believes that Gotham would be better without you in it. You on the other hand, you think he's the most arrogant and annoying human being you've ever met. Even with Damian you get along better than you do with him.

At least Damian knows how to work with someone to get a job done, even though he dislikes the person he has to work with. But not Tim. Tim decided to hate you, and you decided to hate him.

Even though you two never got to know each other.

''Does he really has to come with us?'' You asked Dick when he began telling the plan of the mission.