Wounded // Jason Todd

Summary: You find the one and only Red Hood lying on your floor in your room, wounded.

***

Today was probably the best day you had so far this month. You got promoted at work, you finally had some time do to some volunteering at the local shelter for homeless people and you found 5 dollars on the ground. It was pretty late when you got home and all you wanted to do is to take a shower then go to bed. This day may be the best, but it sucked every energy you had in you.

Before you got into the shower, a gunshot caught your attention, your heart began beating faster and faster, but it was just a normal night in Gotham. Almost every night you hear gunshots when you stay up all night, reading a book or watching something. You got used to it. You opened the window but there was nothing in your area, no people, no blood, nothing. If there is a bad guy out there, there are a few vigilantes that will do the job.

This was probably the longest shower you ever took and when you were done you felt like a newborn. Ready to have some good sleep so you can start a new day tomorrow. But not before you watch at least one episode from the TV show you just started. When you got back into your room, you had the biggest shock in your life.

''What the...?'' There was a man lying on your floor, with his hand on his abdomen, probably trying to stop a bleeding. But not just any man, the one and only, Red Hood.

You panicked for a second, but he was wounded, and when you saw the window opened, you realized that that's how he got in. It was probably his only escape from the person who did this to him. Everyone knew about Red Hood and his ways of handling things, you were one of the people who totally agreed with it. He needed help and you were probably, his last chance.

Medicine? Not your thing, but he really needed help. His helmet was broken, you could see half of his face that was full of blood, and he was breathing really heavily. You tried to pick him up, but he was way to heavy and big. Your wrapped his other arm around your neck, and with his last powers he managed to get up from the floor.

Once on the bed, his eyes closed. ''Great! Now he is unconscious.'' You thought.

It took you a minute to find how to take of the helmet. He probably doesn't want that, but he needed more air and you have to take a look at that wound on his head. He had back hair with some really nice features. You never thought under that helmet there is such a pretty face with very long eyelashes and those lips and -

''Stop thinking about how good looking is he, just help him.''

You took off his jacket, his shirt and his pants carefully so you could have a closer look at his wounds. He was shot two times. In his abdomen and his right leg. If someone would saw you then, they would probably think you are some kind of pervert.

You carefully placed all his guns on your kitchen table (he had quite the arsenal) and started to take care of him. You cleaned his wounds, took out two bullets from a human being's body, a first for you.

''Thank you Grey's Anatomy for making me buy all those medical things I thought I will never use.''

You spent the hole night taking care of him. Putting ice on the swollen places from his face, and changing the wet towel from his forehead because he had temperature. He had marks all over his body. "God, you must've been through a lot." You whispered to yourself.

When you wanted to wet the towel with cold water to put it back on his forehead, he began talking. He started to sweat and say things without sense, words you weren't able to put together except for ''I know I disappointed you, Bruce.'' He was having a nightmare.

You took his hand in yours and started to stroke his face slowly with your other hand. "Everything it's going to be okay." You whispered. "I won't leave you alone. I'm here."

He stopped, but he didn't wanted to let your hand go, so you stayed by his side the entire night, watching him like a little baby, scared to sleep only because he could die. You didn't wanted him to die.

"Where am I?" His voice didn't woke you up, the fact that he wanted to let go of your hand did.

"I'm awake!" You screamed. "You woke up." You whispered when your eyes met his. He had the most beautiful gorgeous blue eyes you ever saw in your entire life.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked confused.

''Pff, thanks for saving my life. No problem, Red, it was my pleasure.'' You said sarcastic. ''I'm [Y/N]. Your things are in the kitchen, I didn't touched them. I mean I did, they are pretty cool, but...you know what I mean.''

''I made them myself.'' He said with a serious face.

"Nice. Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?" You asked him. "I should probably leave." He tried to get up but he couldn't because of the pain. "Shit!"

"Just stay here, okay? I don't want your wounds bleed again. I'll get you something to eat."

"Are you a doctor or something?" He asked while eating. "No." You answered. "You removed two bullets from my body, and it was done pretty well, it doesn't hurt as much as it hurts when I do it." He said.

''Cristina Yang and Meredith Grey taught me all I know.'' You winked.

''Impressive. If I would've known that a girl who learned from a TV show how to remove a bullet would end up taking care of me, I would definitely not come here.'' You put your hand on your heart, pretending to be hurt by his words.

''Thank you.'' He said after a few minutes of silence.

You and Jason spent two days together and you really enjoyed taking care of him. He was a really nice company and you thanked God that you left your window opened that night (you never admitted that) because he was a good man and this world without him wouldn't be as great as it is.

"You know if you ever need someone to talk or to take care of you, I'm always here. Don't hesitate to come here." You told him when he was about to leave.

"I won't. I promise." He smirked.

And he did kept his promise.