80K Milestone

Happy New Year, everyone!

I hope 2019 will be your year and you will accomplish everything you desire. I truly wish you the best in the months to come.

As 2019 came, I hit 80k reads. I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you! For supporting me and reading what I write.

!REQUESTS ARE OPEN!
I never had requests opened on Wattpad so this is a start. As I hit 80k reads, I want to celebrate by opening the requests.

I will take a few requests (I have no idea how many and it will take me a while to get all of them done) but just so you know, I have the right to refuse a certain request if I don't like it or it makes me uncomfortable.

What you have to do:

      1. You choose one of the boys (you can choose them all if you want a headcanon):
Bruce Wayne,
Dick Grayson,
Jason Todd,
Tim Drake,
Damian Wayne (his curent age or older, your choose. I usually write Older!Damian)

        2. You choose if you want a one shot or headcanon (you can ask for a headcanon with all the boys)

        3. You let me your request in the comments.

Note nr.1 ! - I will only consider the requests from the comment section from this chapter.

Note nr.2 ! - I'm only writing with an unspecified named. The boys s/o's are named only [Y/N], I don't write original characters.

Note nr. 3! - Again, I have the right to decline a request.

Note nr. 4! - I do write NSFW, Smut, Lemon etc. (I'm not that good but I write)

Thank you and Happy New Year!