First Love // Tim Drake

Summary: You are Wonder Woman's protege and you confess your love to your crush, Tim Drake aka Robin.

***

Since when you were little, you always wanted to be like Wonder Woman, to be great, to save people. She was your role model in life and when she took you as her protege you promised to yourself you won't let her nor your mother down.

When she told you about this team called Young Justice you were excited and scared in the same time. You hoped your knew team will like you, but most important you wanted to make your mother and your mentor proud.

The first day went great, everyone was so kind and nice to you, you weren't expecting that. Sure, Wonder Woman told you a little about each, but she didn't knew any of them very well. Impulse asked you lots of questions like "How is to be a demigod? What kind of powers do you have? Do you have a boyfriend?" And the list goes on.

As the time went by, you felt like joining the Young Justice team was the best thing that ever happened to you. You never got bored, you had a whole new family and you were finally able to do what you always wanted: To prove yourself.

Yes, the whole superhero things was great. But one thing you never thought is going to happen when you join the team. You never thought you will fall in love. At the beginning you didn't even knew what were you feeling and it was weird.

Tim was indeed the smartest guy you ever met, he was a great leader and he was always there when you needed him. You two got closed really quick, making the others joking about that. You ignored them, but in time you realized that you never thought about Tim how you thought about the other boys you knew.

You felt pretty anxious about this hole "love" thing so you decided that the best thing to do was to ask Diana. She wasn't just your mentor, she was also your friend, almost like a mother to you, you could talk with her about anything. If you ever needed her, Diana got your back.

You were on the rooftop of her apartment building eating some KFC when you decided to tell her about Tim.

"You see, there is this boy..." You started, making her laugh. You looked at her confused. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because I know where this is going. Go on, I'm all ears. Who is he?"

"Tim. You know, Batman's..."

"Robin?" She laughed even harder. "Oh, sweetheart! I knew it! I was there once, you know."

"You did?"

"Yeah, it was pretty weird. It was at the beginning, when we created the Justice League. I mean, he was Batman, this mysterious man I knew nothing about, I had a small crush on him. But don't tell anyone, is a secret." You couldn't believe what you were hearing. "But Tim is not Bruce, I mean Batman, he's a good kid, very smart. Not that Bruce is not smart or something."

"I understand." You both started laughing. "You think I should tell him?"

"Yes. And if he rejects you, I'll have a little conversation with him.''

''Diana!" You protested and she nodded.

"Don't 'Diana' me! No one hurts my protege. You're like my daughter, he's your first love, I don't want him to break your heart."

You smiled, telling yourself "God, I love this woman so much!"

"If you want I can tell Bruce to give Tim some hints about this." She took another bite from her chicken wing while looking at how beautiful the city was from above.

"Oh, no! The last thing I want is Batman to know how I have a crush on Robin." You took another fry an ate it. "I'll just tell him tomorrow."

"That's my girl!" She screamed with her mouth full of food, making you laugh. "God, KFC is so good!"

"I know, right?! We should definitely have one on Themiscyra."

The next day you felt so confident, you couldn't wait to see Tim so you can tell him. Before she left, Diana winked at you, making your teammates confused. They thought that maybe that's how you say goodbye on Themiscyra.

You were so ready to tell him but when the rest of the team left, leaving you and Tim alone, all your confidence left. You were scared and when he asked you if you are okay, because you were pretty pale, you couldn't say a word.

"[Y/N], are you okay? Do you want me to call Diana?"

"No." You whispered. "I am okay, I guess..." You couldn't look him in the eyes, eye contact right now wasn't the best idea. It would be too intimidating.

"Is something wrong?" He was confused and worried about you.

"I need to tell something...I just don't know how." You moved your hand on your arm up and down, trying to calm yourself down.

"You know you can tell me anything."

Without a warning, you grabbed his face in your hand and pressed your lips against his. It was pretty weird, you never kissed a boy before and you didn't knew what to do, so you just stayed with your lips on his without moving for a few seconds.

When your lips left his, he looked at your shocked.

"I kinda have a crush on you." You played with your fingers, waiting for him to respond.

"Oh, I...Uhm..." He wasn't able to say a full sentence.

"Do you like me back?" You asked and he nodded really fast a few times. You had a huge smile on his face and you laughed when he blushed. "I am really bad at kissing but I can do it again if you want." You said and he nodded again.