Proposing you // Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian

Dick:

He was a little nervous but he knew you would say yes. Who wouldn't?

He wanted to be special so he worked pretty hard for it.

One day he just called you outside for a walk and as you walked by Wayne Enterprises he told you to close your eyes. When you opened your eyes on the building was a huge poster ''[Y/N], will you marry me?''

Dick was on his knee and he opened the little box. Inside was toy ring because he wanted to be special.

You laughed and of course, you said yes.

Latter he gave you a real ring, he was just teasing you.

Jason:

It was totally unexpected for both of you even though he thought about it.

You were fighting one day because Jason wasn't around much lately and you couldn't take it anymore.

He was so nervous when you told him you need a few days alone. Jason was so in love with you, losing you would break him.

When you finally met after three days (it's been like three months for both of you) you got back together and started to make diner like you do sometimes.

You just finished putting the food on the plates when you saw Jason on his knee.

You screamed when you saw the ring.

And you both cried when you said yes.

Tim:

You two were dating for four years now and you were really thinking if he would propose you or not. You knew Tim pretty well and you would probably have kids before you get married.

You felt sick lately and Dick, one of your best friends, told you to take a pregnancy test. Who knows, right?

You did and indeed, you were pregnant.

The fact that you will going to have a baby with the man that you love it meant so much to you, but you were scared that Tim is not going to like it because he avoided the baby discution.

You decided to tell him when he gets home.

''I have to tell you something.''

''Me too, Tim.''

'' You first.''

''No, it's okay, you go first.'' You said and in the next second Tim was on his knee with a beautiful black box in his hand. He opened it and he asked you.You said yes then you told him about the baby and he started to cry. You both cried.

 You both cried

Damian:

Oh boy he was trying to propose you for months but he was so nervous. He wanted to be the right time, but someone always ruined his plans.

It was weird for him because he was never like that. He always received what he wanted and he was really scared that you are going to say no.

He asked for advice from Dick, Jason and Tim even though he hated it, he was desperate.

He listened to Tim (I know, incredible), he told him just to go for it and so he did.

He was so confident but when he saw you reading a book all the confident just disappeared.

''Fuck this.'' he said to himself and he just went to you. ''Marry me.'' He told you showing you the ring.

''Damian, what..?'' You were so confused, you weren't expecting that.

He was so scared but you said yes. You cried and he hugged you tight and kissed your forehead telling you how much he loves you.

 You cried and he hugged you tight and kissed your forehead telling you how much he loves you