Love Potion // Damian Wayne

Requested by Average-Ravenclaw13:  " Hi! You wouldn't mind making an older!Damian X reader where the reader is a witch who comes from New Orleans and they both live in Titan tower and Damian falls in love with the reader, but he'san adorable shy cinnamon roll and he confesses to the reader and she gives him a kiss on the cheek, and everyone in the tower are filpping out because their OTP is canon? I love your stories btw! ♥️

A/N: I'm sorry if this isn't what you expected.

***

Moving away from your home town was exciting but still you missed home a lot. Yes, you used technology and also magic to communicate with your family and your friends that were in New Orleans, but it wasn't the same things. The best thing about moving in another city and state was the fact that the Teen Titans always knew how to make you feel better. They slowly became your new family, your best friends, the people you can always count on.

''[Y/N], I am bored. Let's do something!'' Beast Boy came into your room like a tornado, throwing himself in your bed.

''Yeah, sure...'' You were looking out the window at Damian who was training. When you two started to get along pretty well he just...stopped talking to you. Everyone knew Damian as being very arrogant, but he was always nice to you. He never insulted you and you really thought that you can be friends...maybe something more. But then, suddenly, he began ignoring you. Every time you tried to talk to him he did anything possible to avoid you.

''Are you okay?'' Your friend asked you, seeing you a little bit disturbed.

''Yes, it's just that...Damian is avoiding me lately and I don't understand why...''

''And what's wrong with that? I love when he's ignoring me. It's a blessing!'' 

''I really thought we are...friends. But I guess I was wrong.''

''Look, how about we do something fun?''

Beast Boy came with the terrible idea of making a love potion and make Damian fall in love with you...just for fun. Well, you didn't agreed with him at first, but you never tried a love potion before and you really wanted to see if it's working. You can become a billionaire if it does. Everyone wants one these days. One of your aunts always uses it, trying to make men fall in love with her because she is desperate for a little bit of masculine love. 

It won't be for long, at the end of the day you will give him the antidote and make him back just the way he was. If it works, of course. Usually witches avoid using this type of potion because it's not nice to play with other people's feelings, but it's just for fun and it won't hurt anyone. 

First you did the potion. You mixed it with cookie dough because you knew Damian really likes chocolate chips cookies and he'll eat them. It wasn't hard at all, it was actually a really simple potion but love is not something you mess with. After you put the cookies in the oven, you began preparing the antidote you will give to Damian at the end of the day.

It was hard imagining the one and only Damian Wayne falling in love, especially with you, so this, if it works, it will be fun to watch. Beast Boy was already making scenarios about how Damian will be all over you when he will eat the cookies and the thought of it was indeed amusing you.

''Hey, Birdboy!'' You caught his attention and he turned around looking at you with a raised eyebrow. ''I brought you some cookies and milk. I thought you might be hungry after you trained the whole day. Really, you should rest a bit.''