Author's Note

Later Edit: you can find the book on my profile, it's called ''Would You Be So Kind''.

Hello there, sweethearts!

How are you? I hope you are all doing great!

I started to work on a book about Damian's first love ever? I thought that it would be fun giving the fact that he is not used to this type of things and I think it would be nice to see how he behaves and how he realized that he likes someone.

The book will have chapters from both perspectives (Damian and [Y/N]'s) but the first chapter will be like a short introduction from the author's point of view.

I don't think there will be much Robin in this book. Most of the people, when they write about Damian, they write about Robin, and that makes sense. But I want to write more about the ordinary side of Damian. The way he discovers the world that was kept away from him by his mother.

In this book I want to show his life as a teenager not as a superhero. Of course there will be mentions of Batman and Robin and this sort of things but there will be no Joker, kidnappings, fights, blood etc.

I'm really excited and I really hope you like the idea and that you will read the book.

If anyone is interested in reading this I will post the first chapter today or tomorrow, I don't know.

Take care! Kisses