Cravings Prequel // Jason Todd

Summary: Your and Jason's reaction finding out you were going to be parents.

***

Your hands were shaking, your heart was beating really fast while you were biting your lower lip. ''It's not possible.'' You thought. But it was, you knew that. Since your period didn't came for two month it was the only thing in your mind, and you were expecting this, but deep inside you hoped it's not true. Somehow.

You analyzed your possibilities. What should you do? ''Maybe the doctor? Nah.'' This was the third test, you were 100% positive that you were pregnant. You are going to have a baby.

Jason came into your thoughts, with his beautiful sad blue eyes telling you that he is not ready for a baby. That he doesn't want a baby. You were 24 years old, not the age you were planing to have a child, but you have a great job, a great apartment, an incredible sexy, beautiful, caring hot ass boyfriend with the best thighs in the world, you can afford to have a child, but were you ready? But who is?

And most important, what will Jason say?

''Fuck this! I am a strong woman, I can raise a child on my own if he doesn't want it.'' Then, you tried to think of a way how to tell Jason. ''How the fuck am I going to tell him? You know, Jason, I'm kinda pregnant and it's okay if you don't want the baby, I can raise it alone but he or she will know you as sperm donor instead of dad. Fuck, [Y/N], you are so stupid!''

What does every person on this planet when they want to know the answer to a question? Well, they probably ask someone. You were kinda short on friends right now so you decided to ask your all time favorite best friend. Google.

''How to tell your boyfriend that you are pregnant? Nope. Funny ways to tell your boyfriend that you are pregnant. Better.'' You were scrolling and scrolling but every idea was stupid.

You and Jason weren't an ordinary couple, your boyfriend is fucking Red Hood, a man with daddy issues who can beat the shit out of anybody. You can't just play Scrabble to tell him that you were pregnant. I mean, you could, but it would be pretty stupid.

''What the fuck?'' You laughed, scrolling. You couldn't believe how some women decided to announce their loved ones they are going to have a baby.

''What are you doing?'' You heard Jason's voice behind your back, and you quickly turned off the laptop. ''Nothing.'' You said starring at him with a creepy smile on your face.

You tried to stay calm as you pressed your lips against his, but it was pretty impossible. ''Is everything okay, babe?'' He asked, looking at you worried. He placed his hands on your arms, slowly moving them up and down, trying to calm you down.

''Uhm, kinda, I don't know. I need to tell you something very important.'' You couldn't look him in the eyes, he was so intimidating. ''What's wrong?''

''The snake got into the lake.'' You said panicked and he looked at you really confused. ''You know, the worm got into the egg. The...oh, come on, Jason! Help me out a little!'' You screamed irritated that he doesn't understand what you were saying.

''I don't understand what do you mean, why are you screaming at me?'' He raised his hands in the air, in defense.

''Oh,God! All right, you know, there were once these huge reptiles called dinosaurs that lived on Earth.''

''I know what dinosaurs are, [Y/N].'' He rolled his eyes and you slowly punched him in the stomach.

''Don't interrupt me! Okay, these cute dinosaurs were having a pretty good life on Earth, if you ask me, but then a huge meteorite came and destroyed everything. It killed the dinosaurs and then BOOM, us human were created.''

''I see.''

''Well, you see, in our story, my ovary is Earth, your sperm is the fucking meteorite and the dinosaurs are my period.'' You explained and he had a huge smirk on his face. ''Babe, that's a nice way to describe our sex life. My dick's impact on your...''

''Shit, Jason, I'm not talking about that! I'm fucking pregnant. How the fuck do you now get it? I mean, that was my best explanation you make me feel so stupid now!''

''Wait, what?'' His jaw dropped and the color on his face faded. If you wouldn't take his hand and pulled him over onto the couch, he would, most likely, fainted. ''The snake got into the lake...'' He repeated nodding, holding your hand. ''It makes sense now.''

''Yeah, right?''

''That's...babe...that's huge. A baby?''

''Well, I don't know if it's only one, we could have twins or...''

''Oh. My. Fucking. God!'' He sighed and you could easily see the horror in his eyes.

''I'm just saying.'' You squeezed his hand trying to make him look at you, but he seemed so lost. ''Look, Jason...I know we didn't talked about this and I know we aren't ready, but what parents are? Let's be serious! It happened and I'm scared too but I can't have an abortion or..'' He let go of your hand and you were out of breath for a second.

''I wasn't even thinking about that, I could never kill my own baby even though it's not even a baby now. I just...I'm scared...I don't know anything about parenting. What if I'm going to be a shitty dad and our kid is going to hate me?'' His eyes were watery, looking down as he was playing with his fingers.

''Jason...'' You whispered, pulling him into a hug. His head was lying on your chest, while one of your hand was on his back, the other slowly stroking is hair. ''You are going to be a great father, I know that. Just because you didn't had the best father figures in your life it doesn't mean you are going to be the same. I know you better than anyone and I know that you will be the best father in the hole universe.''

''You really think that?''

''I am sure of that.''

''Shit, babe, we are going to have a baby.'' He looked at you smiling with tears in his eyes. ''Yes, we are.''

''I can't believe it!'' He had a huge smile on his face, and you couldn't be happier. ''I know. But, babe, we should really stop swearing or our baby's first word will be shit or fuck.''

He laughed and nodded. ''Yeah, we should.'' He wrapped his arms around you, hugging you tight, making you feel safe. ''If our child is going to ask me where do babies come from, I'm definitely going to tell him or her the dinosaurs story.'' You laughed. ''Don't make fun of me, I didn't knew how to say it.''

''I'm not making fun of you, it's a great story. He or she will be so fucking confused. Shit, I used that word again. Well, fuck.''

''We have to work on that.''

''Yes, we do.''

''I love you, Jason!''

''I love you too, [Y/N]!''