Trouble // Dick Grayson

Summary: You are Aquaman's daughter and while there is an invasion on Atlantis, Nightwing is assigned to take care of you.

***

"Look, Batman, are you sure this is a good idea? It's my daughter after all." Aquaman, your father, asked Batman.

Even though you are 18 years old  your father is still too overprotective and now there is an invasion in Atlantis and your father will not let you fight, because he thinks you are not ready, so you have to stay on land with friends of your father while is is taking care of everything with his pals from Justice League.

"Dick is going to take care of her. I guarantee." Batman said.

"He better be. Where is he? I want to talk to him before we go." Your father said.

"Dad, please don't." You begged. He always does that when it comes to boys, and this is not even a date.

In the end your father finally left with Batman and other members of the Justice League and you stayed with Dick, the first Robin now known as Nightwing.

"So, what are we going to do? I am bored." You sighed.

"You can't be bored with Nightwing. What do you want us to do?" He asked.

"I don't know, I've been on land just a few times and I was always with my father. He didn't let me alone for a second so I didn't see much." You said.

"Well, I can show you Bludhaven. It's pretty nice if you know where to look." He said with a smirk on his face.

"I'd like that." You said.

"But first, let's change our clothes."

"There is something wrong with my clothes?"

"You look stunning, but people will stare at you because they are not used to these kind of clothes."

Dick gave you some clothes and he got rid of his Nightwing costume. Now you looked just like an ordinary human.

When you arrived in Bludhaven Dick took you to a nice place to eat. You were both starving. With all the stuff happening in Atlantis you forgot about food.

"Do you mind if I order fish? I mean is that an insult for an atlantian?" He asked you.

"Don't be silly." You laughed. "My father eats fish, we don't have nothing against people who eat fish. It's like how your kind eats cows even though you share the same land with them." You told him.

"So you eat fish?" He asked laughing.

"Oh, no. I don't eat meat. I'm vegetarian. I love animals too much." You said.

"My brother, Damian is vegetarian too. He has a cow, you know?" He laughed.

"That's so sweet! How old is he?"

  ''12, he is a pain in the ass sometimes. But he is a good kid.''

You two talked about a lot of things and he was indeed a really nice person. He flirted a lot but you thought he was funny.

After you ate you went to see a movie because he said is unacceptable when you told him you never saw one.

It was an animation called Big Hero 6 and at the end you cried for Baymax but you loved it. You never had so much fun in one day.

You were kinda sad when you had to go back at the Mount Justice.

"It's been so nice to spend time with you, Dick." You said looking in his eyes. "Maybe you will come by in Atlantis some day, I won't be coming back soon, trust me." You joked.

"It would be my pleasure. I really enjoyed this too." He said.

You kissed his right cheek and he smirked.

"You missed." He smiled.

"What?" You asked confused.

"The right spot was a little bit on the right." He said and you were still confused.

He then pointed to his lips and you laughed.

"You are unbelievable, Dick Grayson." You smiled and pressed his lips against his.

He put his hands on your waist and your hands were now on his shoulders.

"What on Neptun's beard is going on here?!" Aquaman, your father screamed. "I'm going to kill you, how dare you?"

"Father, please. It was just a small kiss." You laughed. "You better run." You told Dick. "On the next time." You said laughing while Dick ran away.

"Next time?! There will be no next time! You are grounded for 30 years! That is unacceptable!" He screamed but you didn't listened. You were only thinking at Dick and his so kissable lips.