Gone 2 // Damian Wayne

*Flashback*

For years now you haven't been in touch with your family, so it was important to you that Damian to be close with his own family, because you don't want him to end up like you did.

Him, Jason, Dick, Tim, Alfred even Bruce were sitting around in the room watching the huge screen that was playing a movie. You looked at Damian and smiled. He was so beautiful, such a nice soul. You kissed his cheek and he turned around looking at you.

"What happened, beloved?" He asked looking worried.

"There is nothing wrong." You laughed. "Is the baby okay?" He asked putting his hand on your stomach.

Damian was very protective since the day one, but since you got pregnant he was extra careful, you had to begg him to let you do anything.

"Yes, the baby is perfect." You smiled putting your hand on top of his. "I'll go bring more popcorn." You said getting up.

"Be careful, okay?"

"I'll just go in the kitchen not in a war zone." You laughed.

When you turned around in the room you felt something weird with your body. You looked down and you saw a a sword coming our of your body.

"Damian...?" Was the last thing you managed to say before you started to cough blood. Everyone looked at you when they heard you but all they got to see was a sword being removed. There was no person, no explanation.

"[Y/N]!" You heard Damian screaming. In the next second he was next to you, holding you . Everyone was shocked, no one knew what happened to you.

"The...baby..." You whispered.

"Please, don't." Damian was crying, his tears hitting your skin slowly like rain. "I love you so much, please don't leave me." He cried holding you tight.

Everyone was so confused. The boys tried to find the person but there was no one, it was just like a shadow who vanished immediately. The ambulance was on its way but everyone knew it was aleady to late.

"The baby...." You tried to talk.

"It's okay, it's going to be okay." Damian told you, but he knew that wasn't true.

"It...doesn't...hurts....anymore..." You said breathing heavily.

He wasn't able to say anything. This was to much for him to take, he just couldn't. 2 minutes ago is he was happy looking at his beautiful wife healthy and perfectly fine, the woman who was about to have his child, and now he was watching his wife slowly leaving this world.

"I....love y..." Was the last thing you were able to say, as your lungs were full of blood.

You could hear the ambulance but it was already to late. The darkness was taking control over your body and you couldn't see or feel anything. Everything was just so numb.

When the paramedics arrived they took you immediately to the hospital. Your vitals were so weak, everyone in the car knew you wouldn't make it to the hospital, but the priority was the baby. Maybe he can still be saved. You were just 5 months pregnant but who knows, right?

Everyone was in the hospital's waiting room.

"She was so young..." Tim whispered a tear coming down his cheek.

It was like a horrible nightmare. No one could believe what just happened, not even Damian. He was telling himself it's just a nightmare and that he is going to wake up by your side, seeing your beautiful face smiling again and that he will feel your lips pressed on his again.

When the doctor came to give them the news, everyone had a little hope inside that there will be good news.

"We did everything we could." The doctor started and Tim just couldn't hold himself anymore. He was sobbing. "The blade went throw her spine and perforated her lungs. We saved the baby but it's still too small and will need 24/7 care. " The doctor said.

*End of Flashback*

It's been three years and a half since you died. Damian tried to be a good father but the obsession to find your killer took control over his body. He couldn't look at his son without seeing a piece of you in him. Sometimes it was nice, but it was so hard for him.

Damian was out on patrol with Tim when he saw a person running from the warehouse where they were going.

"I'll go after him." Damian said.

He threw a batarang hitting the person right in the leg. As he was getting closer he realized it's a woman.

"It's ov...[Y/N]?" He asked not believing his eyes. You were there right in front of him.

You pulled the batarang out and attacked Damian.

"This can be." Damian thought.

He didn't wanted to hurt you but you wanted to kill him, not knowing who he was. He was able to handcuff you until Tim came.

When you woke up you were in a room that smelled really nice. Damian was staring at you and you desperately tried to escape but your legs and hands were both tied up.

"You are alive." Damian said.

"Who the hell are you?" You asked.

"I'm your husband. This is your home." He said and you laughed. "Yes, sure."

"You don't remember me at all? We have a son together, how could you forget?"

"If I had a baby I would probably remember." You said sarcastic.

He slowly moved his hand to his chest, inside a hidden pocket. He hold a picture in his hand with you when you were pregnant.

"I don't know what kind of games you are trying to play, but it's not working."

He disappeared for a few minutes, coming back with 5 albums.

"Alfred made them. He always does this. He gave them to me two weeks after you died. I completed it." He smiled looking a them.

Damian showed you and told you everything. How you to met, how scared he was when he proposed you, how nervous he was when he said yes. He way he loves everything you do and how excited you were about the baby. The day you died. Everything.

"I..." you tried to speak but you couldn't.

He untied you and you just looked at the photos again and again not couldn't believe your eyes. It was you and you looked so happy and loved.

"Where is he..?" You asked.

"Upstairs. But I won't let you see him unless you promise you will be a part of his life. I don't want him to suffer." He said and you nodded.

"Yes."

As you walked inside the room you saw a small child painting something. He turned around when he heard someone entering in his room.

You couldn't say a word. He was so big, you lost so much time away from him. He looked at you analyzing you. He looked exactly like his father, the same eyes, the same hair, the same look on his face.

"Mother?" He asked confused.

At first it was hard for Damian to talk about you, but as the time passed he realized that he wants his son to know who you were and how happy you made him. He always showed him pictures of you at night when he couldn't sleep and told him how great you were.

He jumped in your arms and you felt on your knees.

"I missed you, mother." He told you not letting you go.

You were speechless. It was like you froze and you couldn't let him go. Damian felt on his knees crying, hugging both of you really tight. You were finally home.