Pulled Over // Dick Grayson

Summary: A police car pulls you over and you are shocked to find out that the police officer it's your boyfriend.

***

You were on your way to do the groceries at the supermarket when a police car pulled you over. In that moment, you remembered all those times when you saw a police officer or a police car and you were thinking "They came after me." even though you didn't do anything wrong. You always respected the law and you had no idea why you were being pulled over.

This was the first time when you had anything to do with the police and you hoped that isn't anything bad, maybe their just checking every car looking for a suspect. You really wanted to finish what you had to do and go home to make dinner for you and your boyfriend. Being arrested and having trouble with the police weren't on your "To do list" for the day.

When the police officer knocked at your window your jaw dropped. You sighed in frustration at the sight of your boyfriend. You knew Dick for two years and you knew how he likes to make bad jokes and prank. You hoped this isn't one of it, because if it is, you will going to be arrested for real for assaulting a police officer.

"Dick, what the hell?" He could clearly tell that you weren't enjoying the fact that he pulled you over, but it didn't seemed like he cared much.

"M'am, please careful with that language. I have to see some ID and papers." He said, not even looking at you, writing something down on a small notebook, probably something to do with your language.

"Are you kidding me?" You couldn't believe that he was doing this to you. You understand that he likes pranks but this isn't not the time or the place to make one.

"The driver refuses to show me her ID and papers." He pretended to say that for himself, but he said it loud enough for you to hear, while writing it down. "I'm not telling you one more time m'am. Please, show me your ID and papers. I'll have to arrest you otherwise."

"Dick, you know pretty well that my ID and papers are just fine. You looked at my ID last night for fucks sake!"

"The driver has a pretty strong language and refuses to show her ID again." He wrote down. "M'am, please step out of the vehicle." He said, pretending that he doesn't know you.

"Oh, so that's what I am now? Just a driver? Fine!" You looked for ID and papers and handed them to him. "Just so you know, this driver won't suck your dick anymore. No, sir!" You said frustrated. He analyzed them and looked at you disappointed.

"M'am, there is something wrong with your papers, I am afraid you need to come with me to the station."

"Dick, for God's sake stop with this stupid joke! My papers are just fine. I swear to God we won't have sex for a month for this. Mark my words! We'll see who is gonna suffer then." He giggled and put away his pen and notebook.

"Babe..." He said bending over your window.

"Don't ''babe" me! What is wrong with you? Why did you pulled me over? You know I have stuffs to do!" You yelled at him, while he was looking at you like a lost puppy.

''I know, babe..I just..I saw your car and I just wanted to see if you are okay." You sighed. How could you be mad at him? He just wanted to check up on you.

"Dick, you could've called me. You didn't had to pull me over."

"I know, but I was missing your pretty face. I wanted to see you." You couldn't help but smile.

"Babe..." You paused, not knowing what to say. You were still mad, but you couldn't ignore the fact that his word touched your heart.

"I won't hold you anymore." He said dramatic, pretending to go away.

"Dick!" You yelled after him. "I missed you too!" He came back to your car, with the biggest smile on his face. "You're so annoying, God! But I love you."

"I love you too, sunshine!" He bend over to kiss you. "Drive safe, okay? I'll be home before dinner."

"I will. And Dick?" You said and he nodded. "Don't you ever pull me over again."

"I'll try, but I can't promise you anything!''