Chapter 1

I first met Chandler Riggs at Comic Con. I had been obsessed with him for a while, and he was all I thought about. I was so incredibly in love with every little thing about him, I didn't know how anyone could possibly love anyone more. So of course I paid the $50 for a professional photo with him. I only got to talk to him for a minute, and even then I was pretty shy. He was so sweet and nice! It was a little bittersweet. I was happy that I got to meet him, and knew that even if it was only for a minute, he paid attention to /me/, and thought about /me/. But it was sad knowing that I would probably never see him again. I was wrong.

I laid in bed staring at my ceiling and listening to twenty one pilots. That day was just like every other day; uneventful. I got up, went to school, came home, and listened to music or watched TV. Nothing ever happened to me. At least not until Chandler came into my life. I hummed along to the familiar tune of Fake You Out. It was my favorite song. "I wonder if Chandler would like it," I thought to myself. Everything I did, I thought of him. I was getting lost I'm my thoughts and my music when I heard my mom yell for me.

"ALLY MONIQUE JOHNSON, GET YOUR ASS UP HERE AND DO YOUR CHORES," I heard my mom bellow from her room upstairs. I groan and take my time turning of my music. I did not want to be around her. Every little thing she said pissed me off. "NOW!" She yelled, growing impatient. "I'm coming!" I said loudly. "Bitch." I said the last part quietly, because he would flip out if she heard me swear, especially if I was calling her something, even though she swore all the time. She liked to believe all of her kids were perfect. Of course, my sister, Scarlett, and I were anything but. My brother, Cade, on the other hand, was 'mommy's little angel.'

I made my way upstairs, and tripped over all my shit on my floor. I wasn't a very organized person. When I finally got to her, her lips formed a thin line and her eyes narrowed, making her dramatic eyelash extensions stick up oddly. Her mousy brown hair was pulled up in a bun, and she wore cheap red lipstick and a tight black dress. She handed me a list and grabbed her purse. "I'm going out with Sandra and Maureen," she paused to fix her dress in the mirror. "There's you an your sister's chores. Since you didn't do them yesterday, you have double. I'll be home tomorrow evening, so make sure the house doesn't fall apart while I'm gone, and make food for everyone as well." I scanned the chore list and groaned. "Mom, can't Cade do some of these?" I questioned, even though I already knew her answer. She sighed. "You know perfectly well that he has a cold. He needs to rest." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever," I said coolly. "Don't use that tone with-" she was interrupted by a honk. "We will talk later," she said, and then she slipped out the door and was gone.

I'm guessing she's going out drinking with her friends. Ever since her and my dad got divorced last year, she's always drunk or hungover. "I wish Chandler was here to take me away from all of this," I mumbled to myself as I got out frozen dinners for Cade and I, and a veggie patty for Scar(she was vegetarian). Little did I know, I would see him very soon.

A/N: obviously, I'm not the best writer, but I hope you guys like it! I will try to update regularly. :)