Forget me not

An: thanks SunsetDaCat for this request... It's going to be a good one hopefully this is my jam . In this oneshot the kids have never met Danny boy.

       David was walking  with the campers on a hike, and he dint seem to notice anything off. Humming to himself, he checked around for the kids. They looked suspicious, like they knew something he didn't.
      He kept checking behind him until he felt himself trip. There was a road behind him and a drunk driver hit him dead on.

     The kids gasped in horror. Max, Nikki, and Neil picked him up off the road and dragged him back to the camp. Gwen screamed when she saw how messed up David was.

   He couldn't be taken to a hospital, because he couldn't pay for anything like that. And Gwen knew this. Before she could do anything she fainted.
      Max groaned, and tried to fake annoyance but he almost began to cry. He found David's phone and looked through contacts while Neil was using his knowledge to patch up David. He looked through the phone to see he didn't have anyone under the name Mom or Dad. All the contacts where either a nickname or a collage of emotes. He groaned but saw one that had a rainbow and a bunch of hearts. He clicked on it and the call began.

      "Hello?" A male voice on the other line goes.
      "Hey, I don't know you but I'm pretty sure you know a David Greenwood. Well he is injured and you need to get your ass to Camp Campbell."
    "Uh, ok, I'm on my way." The voice sounded frantic. He hung up and put the phone down. Heading out he saw David sat out on a blanket.
      He saw that the man had bandages everywhere.
       "He wasn't hurt enough to warrant a blood transfusion, or surgery. Just really cut up." Neil informed him. Max sighed, and sat down next to the man. Tears began to flow down  his face, he did not want his dad to get hurt.
        "Please be ok you big dumbass." He choked out. Other kids just sat around, even Nurf looked forlorn. Max tried to keep his breathing under check.

       Minutes later a pure white car pulled up and a weird looking guy got out. He was lanky, wore all white, had bleach blond hair, and icy blue eyes. He got out, seemed to have saw David on the blanket, and ran over to him.
     "Good god. What happened to him." The man was kneeled next to the red headed counselor.
       "He got hit by a drunk driver, and he's too broke to afford a doctor." Gwen said, waking up from her random faint.
      "Ok, well, you did good at patching him up. But he might have a concussion, so he needs to wake up right now."
      Max tapped the mans face, and his green eyes opened.
     "Who are you?" The mans green eyes narrowed, as if he was questioning why he was there.
      "David don't mess around with me. It's max, the little shit you've had to deal with all summer?"
     "I'm not sure I know you, but you seem to know me. What happened?"
      Gwen spoke up,  "you got hit by a car David. You got hit and now you can't remember who you are, and these kids helped you come back to camp, and stay alive."
    "These kids helped me?" He turned to the campers, and smiled weakly, "thank you."

    A while later David began spewing nonsense, Daniel knew this was a symptom.
    "That little boy was so kind. He was so small too, like a small teddy bear." Max turned red, but just hid his small genuine smile.
   "Is it normal for people to have green hair? Or is it just normal for the sweet nature kid?" Nikki grinned.
    He continued until he got to Daniel.
   "Who exactly are you? You are quite pretty." Daniel blushed.

   Days later, David got over his amnesia. That day he decided to tell Daniel he liked the man.
    "Daniel, you are quite pretty."