Whats up with me and angst

An: ansgt to fluff. I guess. My poor son David. I abuse him too much. Also TW abusive relationship. Not danvid though. Danvid won't be abusive.

David went back to camp and walked to the woods. Once deep enough in, he let out a loud scream. He hoped nobody had heard though. His legs, and arms, and face, and mouth, and thighs, and everything hurt. There were large red marks on his face where he was slapped repeatedly. His thighs had hand shaped bruises everywhere, his mouth was sore and had a terrible taste in his mouth. His legs had lacerations from having glass bottles thrown at them and they shattered, his arm had hand shaped bruises where he was violently grabbed. His face hurt from when he was dragged across the floor to the bedroom where he was refusing to go, but couldn't fight.

His everything hurt, and he walked into his room. His room was peaceful and was decorated with trees wall stickers and glow in the dark stars on his ceiling. He sighed and turned the light in to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and almost wished he hadn't. His face was red and swollen, a black eyes, bloody nose, busted lip. His arms were bruised as bad as he thought if not worse, his now feminine thighs were bruised and had blood from God knows where, but David had a clue. He looked at himself in the mirror and let a tears roll down his cheek. When did he let this happen.

When did he decide he could stay in a relationship like this. He wrapped himself up in bandages and applied bruise balm to him sore spots. Looking at himself once more, he felt he did a good job and sat on his bed despite the searing pain he felt as he did. He took his shirt off and put on some short shorts, he laid down. He tried his hardest not to cry out, Gwen was in the next room over and Daniel was across the hall. He laid in his bed and let sleep over come him.

Gwen woke up with a jolt. Something felt off, when she looked she saw what was off. David hadn't woken her up yet it was eight in the morning for Christ's sake, David was never this late. She got up and changed. Walking into David's room she didn't make a sound. David laid sprawled out over his bed, but he was only wearing underwear and shorts. He had bandages everywhere and she could see hand shaped bruises and she saw terrible scars everywhere and she saw some thing she didn't particularly like. It looked like someone had taken advantage of him.

     Daniel walked in and saw David in his state.

   Daniel ran over to him and shook him gently. David groaned and whimpered. He looked and saw both of his co workers in his room.

     "AhH what are you guys doing in here?" He askEd covering himself swiftly with his covers. Daniel shook his head.

     "David we saw what happened and we need to talk."

      A few hours later the kids sat in the mess hall confused the food seemed better for some reason, and their counselors were not out. Max went out and heard crying. He walked over to the source. David's window. He peeked in and saw the Daniel David and Gwen were all sitting together. David was crying, Daniel was hugging him and comforting him, while Gwen held his hand. He noticed David was completely and utterly dead looking and looked like he got ran over. He saw the bruises on his thighs and knew what happened, abusive relationship with a horny piece of shit.

     He opened the door and walked in to his dad's. David looked up terrified as did the other two. But Max jaunt sat next to him and began comforting him as well.