Fluffy Christmas Special.

An: I hope you like this. Because I'm about to write more angsty stuff after this. Enjoy cuddling.

            David sat on the couch, he was happy and tired. Daniel was getting him and Max hot cocoa. He smiled as he looked over to the Christmas tree. It was bright and decorated by Max. Daniele returned. Daniele was wearing long white fluffy pants and a white tank top. His hair was fluffy and ruffled, and looked like he just rolled out of bed. David smiled at his husband.

       Max took his hot chocolate with a small thank you, Max wore a onesie, the only reason being 'it was warm. Don't take pictures!' And a select few swear words.

      Daniel sat down next to David, with the fire roaring. David sipped his hot chocolate, and cuddled with Daniel. Max just yelled gay. Though he sat with his dad's. David smiled a big smile. His family was together on Christmas, and not snowed in, at completely different places. (Wink wonk)

        Max got to open his presents that night and 'santas' in the morning. David got a gift from Daniel, and vice versa. David got Daniel a mug that said you've been poisoned at the bottom when you finish your drink. David got a necklace with his and Daniels name on it.

     Max smiled at his small family, he was glad he didn't go to Prestons that nights. Daniel sighed as he took a Sip out of his new mug, glad that he turned down the extra hours.

    They sat by the fire, and all fell asleep on the couch.