Pure

An: this is a more realistic danvid for y'all, I know that if they were really a couple it would be abusive or toxic, but redeeming Daniel is my favorite thing to do, but this fic is going to be the opposite.

Daniel knew the moment he passed out David was pure. Xeemüg bless him he was perfect. He was beautiful, kind, sweet, never raised his voice, never tried anything with ulterior motives.

David was pure.

So as Daniel was picking the lock, he knew he had to go and find David, convince him to ascend with him. Because if he didn't, the man might become jaded, and he didn't want that for the pure innocent man. Once the lock clicked off of the window, Daniel scoffed at the amount of room this gave him. He climbed through the window and ran his way through the rain to where he remembered distantly, was the old crappy camp.

      Daniel smiled as he went to the counselor cabin and knocked, David opened it.

        "Daniel you're going to get a cold!" He ushered the blond man in. Daniel took the help gratefully. Daniel smiled, David was just perfect. The only non perfect thing was his freckles, and only because they were asymmetrical. Once Daniel got put into different clothes. And got dry. He planned.

       If David was going to ascend with him, he needed him to do it by the next week or day would be best. So he knew what he had to do.

     "David I have a question."
      "What is it Daniel?"
     "If I asked you to come with me. Would you?" David blinked in surprise, his eyes widened.
    "What do you mean exactly Daniel?"
     "I mean, would you ascend with me. I can give you a week to decided, but I-" he couldn't finish his sentence. David just cocked his head to the side. He knew a small bit what ascend meant, and he didn't quite want to.
       "Daniel I have no reason to, my life is fine, my campers, I have food and a roof over my head. What more would I need Daniel?"
       "But think about it. The campers have been nothing but mean to you. The food is terrible, the camp is falling apart. Don't you see David? You are just so kind. So sweet, so... Perfect. You deserve better, and I can give that to you."

       Daniel gave David a week to decide, go with Daniel and ascend, or stay with the camp. Daniel and him would meet up in the woods.

      Daniel had shown him things he had never known about. (Not in that way you pervs).

      Daniel was his first kiss. It all happened so fast.

     The night sky was full of stars and the moon fully reflecting. It was beautiful and Daniel lead David to the lake. David and him talked and looked at stars. David found himself enjoying these moment more then he enjoyed when the kids would throw things like rocks, at him when he tried to get them to do something other than mope. He smiled and Daniel stole glances at the slightly taller male.

      Everything happened fast, and David almost didn't know what was happening as Daniel was so close to his face.
       "Can I kiss you?" Daniel asked quietly in a purr. David just nodded slightly.
       The kiss was his first and best. It was soft and sweet and David enjoyed it. Daniel enjoyed it as well.

       Daniel was his first boyfriend. The next night Daniel kissed him once more, still asking 'can I kiss you' before each little peck. Daniel asked David to be his, and David didn't refuse the offer in the slightest.
      Daniel was his first for a whole lot of things and David looked at the week and relished it was the best one he had ever had.

    The last day Daniel asked if he could kiss him. David said yes, and he tasted the tangy sweet, almost bitter taste of grape Kool-aid. He looked into Daniels eyes and smiled.

        Max was the one find the bodies.