I love you

An: angst bitch.

     Daniel hears his heart monitor even before he woke up. He looked around and saw that his room was white. This was a hospital. He was confused until all his memories came rushing into his mind faster then light.
      "I'm a monster." He stared at his shacking hands. He knew he was going to die. Anyway day now, two or three. He wanted to say sorry. He sobbed quietly, tears rolling down his face. His eyes were no longer big and wide. They were normal.
     "I need to say sorry to David. I need to apologize to those kids. I deserve to die." He clutched his chest.

     "I won't be forgiven but I will apologize." He stated, and carefully took the I.V.s out of his skin. Which hurt like hell if he added. He found up his clothes in a cabinet. He changed quickly. Debating weather he should go outside the door or the window. The window was the best option. It was pouring. He went through the window with ease because of his small stature. And he didn't even have to pick a lock. They knew he was going to die so they didn't bother.

      Soon he was back on the grounds of Camp Campbell. He walked until he was at the door of the counselor cabin. The camp car was gone so he knew Gwen was out doing something other than be here.

   He knocked hesitantly. A small bit of resentment for himself and anger at himself were welling up inside him.

  "Daniel?" David said, but ushered the soaking wet man into his room.
    "Go change and dry off, you want to talk?" He handed Daniel a pair of fuzzy green pants and a white tank top. Daniel took them gratefully. Soon he was dried off and sobbing in David's arms.

     "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry," he only paused to let out a small whimper or a sob.

    "Daniel, are you ok! Why are you so sorry?" He patted the mans back. Daniel looked at David and broke down, everything bad he's ever done to the camp. He apologized after every story. Heart wrenching whimpers and cries came from the usually cheerful and creepy man.

      "Daniel, I forgive you. Now get some sleep. Wait first let me make you some tea, it'll help." He got up and made two cups of warm tea. He put them down on the cabinet beside him and wiped Daniels tears with a napkin. Then he handed Daniel his tea. Daniel feel asleep soon after finishing the tea.

    When he woke up he was coughing. David patted his back and handed him tissues. After the fit. He smiled at the man.

"God I love you." The words fell from Daniels mouth and his instantly looked in fear, shock, and sadness. David just smiled, blushed and said.

     "I love you too."

       David took Daniel back to the hospital, and sat with him, falling asleep in the chair beside him.

   When he woke up the hand he was holding was ice cold.

    Daniel succumbed to his poisoning.