Immortality (dadvid because i dont have enough on this book)

An: this is just something I decided to do myself, because i see cool stuff too! Also dadvid in this. So David is kind of like an ajin, and like reforms back every time he dies. An he could only grow to a certain age

      David watched as time flew by. He was twenty four for son long now. Then it was summer and he worked at a camp. The first kid dropped off was a boy in a blue hoodie. He was spitting curses by the time David even found him.
    "Woah camper, you're here early." He chirped.
     "Fuck off." He enunciated what he said with a rude little hand gesture.
     David was weary about this bunch of kids.

    Today was the day where all the kids went on a hike. He walked in front of them whistling to himself as the kid behind him groaned. He turned around to talk to the kids when Nurf pushed him, (don't put it past the little prick).
He stumbled backwards trying to help himself stay upright and then he felt no ground at all. He looked down and saw that he was falling down an all to familiar cliff. Eyes wide, he heard the kids screaming and yelling for him.

     When he hit the ground, he knew he was bleeding out. The sun almost fell below the trees before he heard someone throw down a rope and slide down it. When he cracked his eyes open he saw Max.
     He was happy and sad to see the kid. He was happy the boy cared, but he was sad that the boy would see him all broken and battered. He heard max exclaim, a string of curses when he saw David.
    "Hey M-Max." He tried to chirp. But it was more like a hoarse rasp. Max went over to him and sat with him. Max knew he was going to die. But he didn't know one thing. He stayed with the he counselor.
    "Max don't worry about me, just sit behind tat tree for a moment ok?" Max did as he was told but not after whispering something under his breath.
      When max sat behind the tree David let out one last little breath, until his limbs melded back broken bones and his eyes opened. He looked at himself, bruises and new scars were all over, but he was fine.

    Max saw everything, "DAD?!?" He clutched his mouth.
     David just smiled and told max everything.
    "So when you were supposed to be twenty four. You got bitten by something, and they made you immortal?" David just nodded.
   All he heard in the walk back was, whatever dad.