My Hero Academia

An: I'm going to be completely honest. This will probably not follow the plot of the show. Just has the terminally and stuff. So David has a Nature quirk, meaning he can talk to animals make plants grow faster, and flowers bloom in places he wants them too. Daniel is the god damn opposite. He has the quirk of poison, fog form, liquid for, solid form. If it's poison Daniel controls that stuff. Mmmmm get ready for fluffy angst.. Also they are like fifteen.
------______________________------

      David smiled as he entered class. He wore the uniform for the school, and had cute pins on his bag. Walking to class he noticed a boy getting beat up.
     "Hey break it up!" He yelled angrily running over. His green eyes were glowing unnaturally as he ran. The kids knew about him, his reputation of having complete control over nature. Even though they were in a city, it was still overpowering. He walked over to the guy on the ground. While David was tall for his age this boy was taller. They looked similar, but there was more than enough for them to be their own people.

     Where David was tall, curvy, and feminine. While this boy was tall, lanky, and had a more manly curvature, only slightly though. David had bright green eyes, while the guy had ice blue eyes. The guy had Blond hair, while David had red hair.

     "What's your name?" David asked the boy, holding his hand out for the other to help them up.
        The boy took it, "I'm Daniel, and you are?"
      "David." He helped the other male, Daniel, up.
     The boy looked confused, "what's your quirk?"
    "Nature, you?"
     "Poison." He looked down as if ashamed. But he was actually proud.
   "There's nothing wrong with poison quirks! I don't care if the person has a strange quirk, as long as their nice." Daniel smiled at the slightly smaller boy.

     From then on they were good friends. The school never dared mess with them after that. They had two very rare and powerful quirks after all. Not like the kid who had not quirk at all. (Yes references, it will be a bigger role.)
     Daniel smiled as he thought about his best friend, his only friend for that matter.
    His best friend, David, was so nice, but Daniel could tell he had pent up anger somewhere in his body. The way he grabbed his sleeves when certain people where even near him. Daniel wanted to help David, or help him transfer to the dark side.

     David was in class and he was angry. Half at himself, the other half at the students in his class. They were bullying the kid with no quirks. He was mad at himself because he forgot to take his medicine. The medicine that kept him from letting vines tear the whole school into ruins. He kind of understood why his mom left to become a villain. The only thing calming him at that point was his best friend Daniel.

     He knew he liked his best friend. But he couldn't date him, or tell him because Daniel would never like him back.

   They met up after class. And as they walked David felt someone run into his back. He turned unnaturally fast. He saw the kid with no quirks, on the ground, staring up at him with horror.

    "Uh? Are you ok?" He asked helping the kid up.
    "Um-well I-i am really sorry. Didn't think you would help me. I'm sorry." He stuttered.
    "Well, it's ok. Get along now. It's not your fault anyway." He turned back to Daniel and they began talking. Daniel smiled at his best friend. They began to hear talking.

    "Creepy kid with poison powers."   "Nature freak."    "Poison boy should go back to the villains."

   David turned angrily to see a group of girls and boys.
   "Listen I'm going to ask you nicely to not insult my friend. Please don't make fun of my friend."
   One gulped but spoke up, "why should we listen to you?"
    Daniel spoke up behind David, "because David is pretty scary to deal with, even for me." David playfully hit Daniel on the shoulder.
   "No. He can't be that scary, he's nature boy for gods sake."
    David cracked his knuckles, "I asked you nicely. Now you disrespect what I am saying." The ground began to rumble, around twenty vines began growing up through the floor. They grabbed the kids and Daniel leaned and watched. He began talking to them as if they were small children scolding them and telling them how rude they were being. Daniel smiled. He knew David was one nerve away from letting the vines snap the groups spines in eight different places.

     He let them down gently to the ground, and they continued  to walk.

     Daniel smiled at his best friend. David smiled,

    "God I love you."  Accidentally slipped from David's mouth making him blush and cover the offending tongue. Daniel smiled and said it right back.

     After months of little dates and hand holding in the hallway. People began to notice. David had lost his pills two days prior. And everything was getting on his nerves other than his best Friend.

    That was when the silent judgment and name calling began. David and Daniel ignored it and held hands. After one word to many, David had enough.

    Daniel saw this and smiled, not evilly, but more in a dreaming like smile.

"David I want to be a villain." David's eyes widened. But he nodded as if to tell Daniel to go on.
  "Nobody appreciates us here. They make fun of us, fear us, or ignore us. If we were villains. No one would make fun of us."

    "That's a good idea Daniel, but what good would that do? We wouldn't have a place to stay or anything."
     "Keep it secret until we move out, after we graduate." This time David agreed.

   They became secret villains. And nobody knew until it was too late.