College Proffessor au

An: where David is the biology and gardening teachers, and Daniel is his husband. (Also the campers aren't the students becaus the campers won't be staring at David's aSS-

David was the most popular teacher in college, because he was a kind of special that everyone loved. And he was quite the schools crush. By saying that, it means that most of the girls and many of the boys, were prone to staring at him. And by staring people meant admiring from afar. There wasn't much to hate about him.

He didn't give homework, he was sweet, and not too important but a bonus, he was hot. That's what all the students said anyway. He had beautiful red hair, with sparkling green eyes. He was very feminine and curvy in body structure. He wore tight clothes without even meaning to. One time he wore a button up, with some form fitting black jeans, the whole student body did not learn that day.

      One day David had gotten a phone call, he answered and grinned. Nobody could tell what he was saying but he seemed content.

      David was teaching his class the biology of plants and going over the basics. He smiled warmly at his students until he looked at his desk and groaned.
       "Gosh hecking dang it." David complained quietly, not quietly enough, he guesses, because his students then ask a barrage of questions.

       "What wrong Mr. Greenwood?" David smiled at his class once more and waved his hand.
        "Oh it's nothing very important, just forgot my lunch and another thing or two. You know me, always forgetful. Now can anyone tell me.."

      Class went on quickly, then at the half way mark there as a knock at the door. David put down his pointer and looked through the window. His eyes lit up instantaneously, he smiled wider than the students have seen before. David opened the door. A man walked through. The man was one or two inches smaller than the curvy professor. He had eyeliner and lipstick on. Many of the girls in the room were jealous of the skills.

      The man had light blue eyes and bleach blonde hair. The shorter man also wore a white button up,  some grey short shorts, white thigh highs worn with some comfortable ankle boots. The man was beautiful,  but he had a ring on his finger.

       "Daniel! What a wonderful surprise! You look amazing today as always!" The class could tell their professor was excited to see the albino looking man.
       "Well, I came home from work and saw that you had forgotten your lunch, so I brought it here." The class couldn't tell what kind of vibes they got from the man in white.

      "Thank you Danny! I have to get back to teaching now. I'll see you at home." David said with a hug.
      "Love you dear!" The man in white, Daniel is what David called him, gave David a peck on the cheek and handed him a golden ring with emeralds on it.
       "Love you too Danny."

     The class felt like a bullet through the heart, he was married. The sadness didn't last for long, because the class veered to the topic of the couple only seconds later.