Jaspanvid/BonjenGwen camper au

An: two polyamory ships. And they are both gay as heck. So enjoy?

     Little David was off to camp, and he was glad, his two best friends/ crushes were there, and so were his three favorite girls in the world. Gwen, Jen, and Bonquisha were always really nice to him, so he liked them. They were good friends. He had a crush on his two best friends Jasper, and Danny. Daniel is his real name, David just likes Danny, and so does Jasper. So the three were excited to meet again.

Jasper was excited to see his tow best friends at camp. He also had massive crushes on both of them. He wanted to protect the other two. Daniel was the shortest of the trio and he went to makeup camp, David was average height and was the most feminine body wise of the three. And then there was him. He couldn't wait to see his best friends. Maybe they could date! Like go into the forest, or steal food from the pantry in the mess hall.

Daniel was also overjoyed to see his best friends, both of whom he had a crush on. He loved them so much. Jasper was the tallest and he was really sweet and kind, and his ninnies lingo was dorky and cute. David was taller than him but not jasper, but he was really curvy and Daniel thought he was a girl when they first met. It is now used as a joke against David, and sometimes David joins in on teasing himself.

        They soon found eachother and ran around the camp. They saw Gwen, Jen, and Bonquisha, who they now call Bon, were all holding hands and running around as well. The two groups of little poly children ran around together and catching things. Daniel smiled at the two by his side. They were such goof offs.

The next couple of days it rained, so they had to stay inside. David Daniel and Jasper shared a tent, because they refused to share with anyone else. They sat on their tent Daniel read a book, Jasper was playing on a game boy, David was eating pockey and feeding Daniel and Jasper some as well. They had bonded even more and they were all cuddled up under a blanket to keep warm.

     They all sat together and soon Jasper couldn't take it any more.

    "Guys I love you both." Jasper blurted and then covered his mouth. Daniel just smiled and David just laughed.
     "Yeah I thought it was easy to tell that I liked both of you guys goodness." Daniel joked. And they all sat together in a happy comforting silence.

    Little did they know Jen Bonquisha and Gwen had the same experience. The two groups were happy.

Dadvid and Danvid ONESHOTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें