ANGST, TURN BACK NOW. TW

An: first off this is my perspective on why David would have flaws and how it works when his childhood comes to haunt him. And also me pushing my problems on him, only a small bit like the anxiety and anger issues. (Guess who doesn't have kids for their anxiety? You guessed it, me) also I headcannon that David has scars everywhere rom being hit by a bus multiple times and ya know being stabbed twice. Also there is kind of triggering subjects. Like child molestation and self harm and abuse and ya know, not good shit. Please please please, don't read or be warned if anything like this happens to you. Get help, but not from me I act like a robot.

       Camp was beautiful that day, the sun was shining, birds chirping, flowers in full bloom painting a beautiful picturesque day. Though the day would not be a calm as the scenery.

       David woke up, took his anti-anxiety meds and anti-depressants. Grinning as the result came in he walked slash skipped to the mess hall. The camels groaned angrily as the happy counselor skipped in cheerfully. Someone threw food at him, and he dodged quickly. As he sat he let out an inaudible sigh.

Max groaned loudly as rain began to pour. He rolled his eyes and then remembered he would have to stay in the mess hall with all the campers and David. He grinned and then whispered to Nikki and Neil.

The kids all had an idea, you know, when Max always tries to test David's limits. He knew he had went too far after everything.

Nurf began to talk loudly, because it was a distraction, and Nikki grinned and ran over to Dolf, who began throwing paint around. Erid began to do dangerously stunts, Harrison and Nerris threw spells around. Max was happy with the the chaos until some one went too far.

Someone had made a rape joke.

  David's eyes widened as if in fear and Max shouted in pride. They had broke the happy go lucky man. But then his smile fell as did David. David fell to the floor his eyes wide and unblinking, tears welled up in his creepily staring eyes. His mouth opened slightly in shock. His legs then were pulled to his chest and he gripped his legs so hard they were beginning to bruise. His forehead then went to rest on his knees.

       A choked noise sounded through the now silent mess hall, Gwen took this moment to arrive in the door. She looked startled and then heard a choked noise again. Her heart sank, she had never seen David like this. She stood there with a startled expression on her face, just like the kids.

      They heard the noise again and they began to see scars along his neck, where his scarf had once been. And his short inched up and you could see brutal scarring around his thighs. They hear the choked noise again and realized David was sobbing. He looked up and his eyes were tired, his posture seemed slack and drawn back. Gwen snapped out of it and grabbed David's phone and called the first person  that came up. A smooth voice went over line and David looked up. The voice was one David knew. But he then buried his head back into his knees.

     The congregation of children and Gwen heard a car and footsteps. A man in a purple teeshirt and grey pants ran in. He ran over to the shaking sobbing mess that was David. He pet David's head and whispered in a different language. David seems to calm down, but the kids saw how different he looked. When he talked they knew they had fucked up.

      His voice was deeper, his words had less perk, his eyes had no spark. And instead had dark lines underneath them. The man in the purple teeshirt looked around at the kids with an almost murderous glare.

      "Kids go to your tent. Now." David new voice sounded. It was bitter and almost depressing. It was like when you feel everything fall apart around you.

    The kids now knew that they had severely fucked up.

Dadvid and Danvid ONESHOTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें