Christmas special

An: ye ye more than three chapters in a night. I'm killing it and myself. This is just angst, I'm so sorry. Christmas sadness. I'll make a happy one later. Short and angsty

       David sat on the couch, bored and tired. Max was out with friends, and Daniel was snowed in at work.

      Sad was an understatement. He hated that he was alone so close to Christmas. It was tomorrow, Max would be snowed in, and Daniel would too. He sighed. Going to the kitchen he poured some hot cocoa.

     Watching the tv was all he could do right now without crying. He missed his son and husband. They needed to be home for Christmas. He watched tv and remembered how much he loved his boys.

     Daniel was kind and sweet, and protective. He was also a beautiful man. He loved the way his eyes sparkled with just enough mischief. He made such bad jokes they were funny, and he was a good cook.

     Max was a wonderful boy, once you get past all the anger, sarcasm, and cuss words. His son was childish and playful. He mad his and Daniel a complete family. They even shared a family puzzle piece heart necklace. He rubbed his puzzle piece in anxiety. What if they were hurt? What ifs ran through his minds like he had no tomorrow. He sighed and calmed himself down.

      They will be here tomorrow, and they would have a good day. He smiled and looked around at all of his little trees and plants. The walls of the house were white, because Daniel wanted that, max got to pick a shaggy dark blue carpet, and David got to decorate with plants. They also got together and painted a night sky on the ceiling, with glow in the dark stars and planets. Th walls had tree like designs, it was a beautiful and homily house. He loved it when family got together.

         He smiles lightly. He would see them tomorrow.

      Turning in the news he saw that there was a car wreak near him, 'gosh I hope those people are ok.'
      He watched and then it disclosed names, "A man with white blond and hair and blue eyes, and looked like he was wearing all white, can't tell through all of the blood. And a small Indian boy with black hair and cyan eyes. Both were killed on impact. The names we were told was Daniel Young and Max Young."

    David heart stopped and the world stopped spinning. His eyes widened, and tears fell down his face.

     "No..."