Tokyo Ghoul

An: just like last chapter, I haven't seen the ffffffffffrreaking anime. So I have a slight idea what's happening, if I get something wrong. Well whoops. I'm sorry, I'm feeling apathetic lately.

    Daniel was hungry as hell. His stomach grumbled as he walked to work. His boss told him 'Watch for Ghouls, people who travel by foot are more likely to get snatched.'
   Jokes on him because Daniel is already a Ghoul. He was going to have to get something to eat soon or he was going to lash out on every single person he worked with. When he was walking he saw a beautiful red headed guy, wearing shorts and a tee shirt. He looked tired. And good lord was he delicious looking. He could probably call in today after all.

    David was tired. His eyes drooped as he walked to his apartment. It wasn't really safe in the apartment, because he lived in a terrible part of town, and the ghouls, and the people, there were downright awful to stay in the same complex as.
    His boss told him, 'watch out for ghouls, they like to snatch up guys like you.' He didn't understand what his boss meant, but he just smiled and went on his way. When he was walking he saw a pretty blond man (I hate the word handsome fight me on it). He wore a white tank top and white pants. He looked hungry, maybe he could help this guy.

    He dug some granola bars from his bag, and walked up to the guy, "hey you look a little worn out. Want a granola bar?"
    The man looked slightly shocked, but smiled and took the snack food, "thank you Mr...?"
    "Oh just call me David, what's your name?" He smiled brightly, even though he was tired.
     "Daniel." They walked together, because it seemed that they were going the same way.
    "Well this is my stop Daniel. I'd hope to see you later." David smiled.
    Daniel said good bye and slipped his phone number into the red heads bag, and walked away, waving.

         That night David saw the phone number and giggled. He decided to call the number.

        The conversation lasted for hours and Daniel realized he didn't want to eat David as a meal. They talked about random things and they had so much in common. They decided to meet up.

    One day Daniel slipped in his actions, he accidentally told David he was a ghoul. That was why some of his blond hair covered his eye.
     "Well that's ok. My son is well a ghoul, he moved away a few years ago." David looked young, he was only twenty six. Daniel eyed him, encouraging him to tell the story.
     "Well when I was in highschool, my girl best friend had been uh, molested. And found out she was pregnant. So I decided to help her some up with a story and we ended up with a story about how I was the dad. Then she gave birth, and the legal custody was handed off to me. So my son isn't really my son, but he doesn't know that. I'm not really in to girls. Then he got bitten by a ghoul at age ten and I helped him through it." He gave an insecure smile.

     "Wow, that was a wild story start to finish David." Daniel grinned, grinning because he knew David was gay, and such a good person. He smiled almost evilly and cupped the mans face.
   David blushed, and Daniel kissed him lightly. He kissed back.

      "I will love you no matter how strange you are."