School Fun

An: angst time. Have fun. Hope you cry. Just kidding I love all of you guys who read this. Kiss kiss.also slight NSFW? I don't know how to say if. Also sensitive subjects. Trigger warning. Self harm and some other depression stuff.

Daniel sighed. He hated this school so much. And every one in it was an idiot. Except for one red head, but he had a reputation and he was not ruining it.

David was the school laughing stock. He was smaller than all the other guys, he was 5'11 and everyone else was 6'something. He was also very feminine. This made him the outcast, this was a typical high-school scene. Cliques were so enforced, that David wasn't even aloud to hand out with the chess club. Though it never really bothered him, he had the outdoors to help him with all that pent up anxiety and depression.

He walked home that day and remembered he had work that night. He began to pack his less than appropriate clothes, and set off to work. As soon as he got there he went to his changing room and dressed.

Then he was announced.
"Welcome back our best dancer, Doll!" He walked out onto the stage, and when he looked down he saw most of the football team. Oh no. He danced his best as always and help off his panic attack. He couldn't tell his boss that he went to school with these guys. He'd lose his job. That's when he looked down at himself. Short shorts with thigh highs, a bow tie around his next and body glitter everywhere. He was a mess about it. This was the only way he could continue paying for his apartment.

His parents had kicked him out for being to feminine, and being pansexual. He sat there and had a break down, before cleaning off, getting payed, and then going home.

The next day at school he was stared at. People stared with malice and small hint of perverted fantasies. This was what he was scared of. He just wanted to stay low and now he was going to be picked on because of his job. Sighing, he made his way to his locker, but there he was greeted by one of the football players.
"Didn't know little David was a stripper. Guess that means your ready for a dick?"
"No, I am not, back off." He yelled, and backpedaled. He heard catcalls all day.

That night he found out a certain blondes phone number. He had the pills ready in his hands for after the phone call.

"Hello who is this?"
"David from school, this is Daniel right?"
"Yes. What do you want so late."
"I just wanted to say something before I. Uh." David gulped, "go to sleep."
"Doesn't sound like your getting ready for bed?"
"Hah, well I just wanted to say I've had a huge crush on you since junior high. Just wanted to tell you that. Goodbye." David hung up. He downed the pills with a glass of water and felt sleepy.

Daniel was freaking out. He called nine one one hurriedly.
"911 what's your emergency?"
"I think my friend is trying to comment suicide. And I'm really worried." He said frantically. The call went on and he heard police sirens passing his house. He caught up with them in his motorcycle quickly.

He walked besides the police because he was not about To let David die right after what he said.
They found him leaned on the wall, still breathing but only slightly, blood fell onto his clothes from his mouth and he looked like he was sleeping. Except his hands where clutching the ground.

After weeks of David getting better, Daniel always visited him. Weather it was to read to him or just to talk. David felt loved. Before Daniel would leave everyday, he would kiss David's forehead.

Daniel got a phone call that night, David had died minutes before. And since no family called, there would be no funeral. They told him where he would be buried.

That night the hospital got a new patient. A boy with blonde hair and slices taken out of his wrists. He did not survive the night.

The two boys, David and Daniel were buried beside each other.