Puppy son(and satan cat son)

An: I'm trying to make some wholesome stuff here. Some cute David who acts like a doggy when he has his hair pet is my new- (and no, no furries I'll kms. I'm sorry if you're a furry, but I hate the thing sooooo~ sorry.)

           David sat in the lap of his co counselor slash boy friend. Daniel was reading a psychological horror book, while David was sitting and being surprisingly quiet. Max hated that the creepy cultist guy was dating his dad, but he didn't mind the silence and peace it brought him. Though the cultist part died down to a more... Fun and strange dad. He told really horrible jokes, and was actually good with kids, even without brainwashing. Daniel, he was told, had been on the road to being a new reformed person.

        So Daniel sat quietly with the usually energetic red head in his lap. The red head had his head on the table sleepily. Daniel began to pet David's hair and David leaned into the petting. The kids just watched the normally energetic camp dad, who was actually getting a lot more normal, sighing quietly and letting himself be pet.

               Alternate scenario

       Daniel was sat in David's lap quietly. His blond hair was easily see able to everyone in the mess hall. The now reformed cultist was just chilling in David's lap. David was quieter now that the shorter man was there, and that Max was grateful for. He watched in almost amusement as the two were quietly reading a book. Then Daniel laid his head on the table, from exhaustion most likely. David began to pet the mans hair. It was a soft gesture, showing affection and protectiveness.

         Daniel just let the petting happen. The the unexpected happened. Daniel purred. Like a car purr. He didn't notice his predicament most likely and David was smiling softly at the adorable man on his lap.

      Everything was good in camp Campbell.