Missing halloween

An: sorry it took so long I'm hella anxiety and lethargic. But here this is. David is the living child. While Danny is angst ghost. And this won't be the exact same as the original and I'm adding angst.... Like always

       David was dressed up as a ghost that Halloween on request of his mom (this is before his parents went to hell and became shitty.)
        He wore a white shirt, pants, and had a cute little mask on. Though he was on his own trick or treating. Until he met a boy dressed as a witch. He had a pointy hat and a cloak, and his basket was a cauldron. He had ice blue eyes, that looked tired, and almost dead. And his hair was an unnatural blonde. Him and the boy didn't get along very well at first. But soon he and the witch boy got along well enough.

     The witch boys name was Daniel, David figured out. Or well asked Daniel until he told him his name. Soon they were talking about their love for nature and cooking and baking. They realized that they're not so different after all.

    "What music do you like Daniel?"
     "Oh well, I've only heard a couple of songs. I like Set it off."
     "Ooh I like them too! I also listen to My Little Pony songs...." David looked ashamed. But Daniel chuckled at the slightly younger boy.

    The talking went on for what felt like forever and David realized that they didn't get much candy. He pouted until Danny smiled at him.

   He smiled and booped Daniels nose. Then he ran because he knew Daniel would chase him. Then he heard Daniel  shout out at him. The air seemed to freeze. And everything seemed to go stow motion as David felt nothing underneath his tiny feet. Daniel ran to go save him, but he remembered that he was just a ghost. David's mortal body dropped down the rocky cliff. To the river full of thorns and sharp edges and fast currents, a hundred feet below. Daniel flew down to his now mangled best friend.

     He sat by the body, even though the blood was scaring him. He sat. Not expecting anything he got up to go haunt somewhere else, something pulled his cloak.

      Behind him was his friend. In his ghost outfit, transparent and smiling. Daniel hugged his friend. Sad that he had to handle such a gruesome way to die. But secretly happy that he now had someone to talk to until his mortal body is found.