Jaspanvid (this is some poly gay gold right here)

An: this chapter brought to you by- polyamorus author who needs positive support and kindness because polyamorus people aren't represented at all in LGBTQIA+. The more you know dudes

David was in the car with his new son. Thoughts clouded his mind, such as thoughts of if his new son Max would take well to having three dads. He just sighed and looked back at his son in the mirror, he was playing on an old Nintendo. He smiled and rolled up his driveway. The lights were on, his boys must be waiting on him and max to arrive.

     "Max.. Uh, don't freak out when you go inside ok?" Max looked at him weird but shrugged. David opened the door for max, locked the car doors and lead his new son to the front door. He unlocked it and heard barking and a loud meow. He smiled again and when he opened the door two large golden retrievers ran out to him and a pure white cat came to greet him. Max looked ecstatic, he noticed. The little black haired boy per the dogs and let them love up on him.

      Then David heard a loud yell, a crash, and footsteps. Jasper jumped out and tackled him with a hug.
       "Jasper dear," he wheezed, "you are crushing me."
        Jasper looked sheepish, and helped David up off of the ground, then a flash of white flew by David was engulfed by the white flash. Max looked at the flash and it became Daniel. Daniel was hugging David with a force only a lover could when they missed you dearly.

       "David!" 

     Max looked at the group hug, "are you all roommates or...?"
      David looked at him and gave a sheepish smiled, rubbing his neck, "I'm sorry Max, I didn't tell you. But these are my two boyfriends."
     "...Gay." Max laughed after a second or two. Jasper joined in and so did Daniel. David just stood there blushing.
     "So I have three dads?"
      "Yup." Jasper quipped, "i made dinner..."

      Max had never seen a man run as fast as David did when Jasper said that. Jasper smiled and scooped up the the little cynical boy, and the now family all went inside.

     Max now knows that Jasper makes the best cook ever...