Tattoo parlor, flower shop/ pastel and the punk

An: pastel David and punk Daniel? My kink? They are one in the same. (I am so sorry)

     David looked around his room, looking for the best thing to wear to work. He decided on a cute pastel tie dye shirt, with pastel green pants. He walked over to his garage, all he had there was a bike that he drove to work in because he could afford a car. He smiled, he missed his plants already, he even named them. When they got bought or 'adopted,' he was happy. Though there was a tattoo parlor across the street, the owner was someone named Daniel. He didn't know him, and to think about it he's never even seen him. Humming he got his bike out. It was pastel blue with green and purple tints.

Daniel woke up and looked around his room. It was unbearably hot, so he decided on a black shirt and white shorts. He walked downstairs and ate a quick breakfast, toast and coffee. He sighed and walked outside, the side was shining and it was too bright out, but his car was currently getting fixed. Walking to his store wasn't too long, but he would be late for opening once again. Then he felt some,thing crash into him.

      "Oh gosh! Are you alright? I'm so sorry!" Daniel looked up and swore he saw an angel. The male standing over him, checking on him was tall, but not taller than him he could tell. He had beautiful red hair, and bright green eyes. Daniel stared for what he then noticed was too long.
     "I'm alright, it's fine..." He looked and saw that the male had in fact hit him with his bike. He took the hand offered to him. He found out this was the notorious flower shop owner, and renowned  pastel in the town. His name was David. They walked and talked for what seemed like hours. Once they got to their shops, the split.

    Looking down David saw that Daniel slipped him his number. He smiled and gladly kept it in his pocket.

    David called him that night and the conversation went on for hours. David decided, that he liked this new addition to his life.