Nother chapter in the same day: Harry Potter

An: so in this I'm going to sort the boys and then tell the tale of how they fell in love. I'm ready to make a forbidden love. I headcannon Daniel would be accidentally called a malfoy several times. Neheheh. Enjoy

David was so nervous, it was time for sorting and he was terrified. He fidgeted with his robe sleeve, and his wand was in a little holster, it was unique and a brother wand to some other students. He wanted to met the kid with the brother wand, it was a fellow first year. It wouldn't be too hard hopefully. He looked down at his yew wand, with a ash tree handle, it had two cores, a unicorn hair and a drop of poison.

Daniel stood tall, but not tall enough to draw attention to himself. He thumbed his wand, another firstie had the brother wand. He hoped to be friends, ally's, with the person. Since the wands can't harm the brother. He sighed, his parents always told him that he should try to be friends with the great Harry Potter. But he wasn't going to at all, he was just a kid with a scar, and if he wanted to be friends, then Harry would have to show himself worthy. His wand was a mix of birch with an ash handle, a unicorn hair and a drop of very lethal poison. It was old and hard to find and this was what made having a brother wand so weird.

But the brother wands were good for dark arts, and healing magic. Daniel wanted to do something with his life. He knew dark spells were only spells, that they had a bad rep even though it was the user, not the spell. David wanted nothing more than to live with nature.

David knew he had creature blood on his moms side. He just didn't know what yet.
Finally they first years were being sorted.

Many names were called before his. Hermione granger, Gryffindor.
Hannah abbot, Hufflepuff.
Terry boot, Ravenclaw.
Then his names was called.

"Greenwood David!" He walked cautiously up to the stool. It began to look through his mind.
'You're a strange case, huh. Halfblood, able to be in any house you want. You are loyal, like the Badgers, smart like the Ravens, ambitious like the Snakes, and brave like the lions. So you pick.'
'My parents want me to be in Hufflepuff, but I want to be somewhere where I can be in the shadows, but not ignored.'
'Alright then GRYFFINDOR!"
David just walked over to the table that was cheering. He gave a curt smile, and waited for others to be sorted.
"Potter, Harry!" David waited a good five minutes until he heard, "GRYFFINDOR!"
"Weasley, Ronald!" David looked at the read head. He was dirty, but not in a way where he was doing something productive out in nature, just like a child who didn't bathe.
"GRYFFINDOR!"
The last of the kids to be sorted was a bleach blond, before his name was called many people thought he was a malfoy.
"Young, Daniel!" The boy walked gracefully to the stool, and David watched in amazement as the boy sat down with such grace. He hoped the boy would be a Gryffindor, if only so they could be friends.
Fate had other plans, "SLYTHERIN!"
"Of course the snob who looked like Malfoy was a Slytherin. Look at how much he looked like a prick." David just looked at the red head who spoke with a sneer. His eyes widened.
"What is so wrong with Slytherin?" He asked timidly.
"Oh, yeah well they are all pricks, and love dark arts, and are just death eaters in training." The red head said through a mouth full of food.
"How do you know, some might be nice." He said quietly, but the table heard him.
"Wow, I didn't know a Hufflepuff got put into Gryffindor."
David just sighed and ate his food, waiting for the feast to be released.

Weeks later Daniel and David were on their way to classes until they bumped into each other.
"Are you ok? I'm so sorry." David helped the blond gather his things.
"Aren't you a Gryffindor?" David nodded, handing Daniel his things, "then why aren't you telling me off? Acting brave and all."
"Why would I do that? I knocked you over and I need to say an apology, not blame you for my mistake."
"I'm a Slytherin, don't Gryffindors hate us?" Daniel raised an eyebrow. He quite enjoyed the company of this boy.
"That's hooey and rubbish. Who cares what house your in, we can still be civil." David put his had out to shake it, and Daniel did. They walked to their joint class of potions together. When they walked in many people did a double take, red and green tie. A Gryffindor and a Slytherin being nice? Impossible. They nodded heads at each other, and went to they seats on opposite sides of the class.

David had to sit next to the trio. He did not like that one bit. They made fun of him for befriending a Slytherin. Atleast Ron did, while Harry kept quiet and Hermione took notes. David took notes, and he was paired with the frizzy haired smart girl. They got a good grade.

David and Daniel began a friendship. And when Daniel learned of the constant teasing from the Gryffindors, Daniel demanded that David sit with the Slytherins from then on. He did. This made it hard for him to make friends, but the only friends he really needed were the ones from the house of the snakes.

In fourth year, Daniel didn't have a date for the Yule dance. Because he wanted to ask out a certain red head.

"David will you go to the Yule ball with me?" David had never said yes faster. Daniel asked him if he would wear a dress, and he did. They were smitten with each other. That night nobody watched the champions. All eyes were on the two boys. Dancing and talking. They didn't even notice that everybody saw them

They soon became a power couple at Hogwarts. They were known for David being a sweetheart. And Daniel for being overprotective. They were the perfect couple. But what only the Slytherins and Ravenclaws knew, was that Daniel was the next dark lord. No he wasn't going to rule with fear, or an iron fist. Just change the world, with his wonderful partner by his side. David was the healer in this. They were perfect.

Daniel and David sat in the room of requirement, and cuddled by a fire.

"I love you Daniel."
"I love you more David."