Serial killer david au

An: serial killer David is my kink. I'm so sorry, I had to put that because first of all, David's already perfect, now add psycho and it's a train wreak. Also he's not manually unstable, just has a different idea.

David was itching for something to happen. Everything was happy, but the kids were a chaotic wreak. He almost wanted to strangle one minutes earlier. Everything made him feel more and more apathetic and his smile became more and more fake. He sighed, Gwen was trying to sleep while Daniel was trying to get the kids to behave. David himself was sitting and trying not to fail immensely at staying calm.

Tonight was the night he would go out to the woods. If he didn't that night he might just brutally dismember a camper, by he ready loves his campers, no matter how angry he got. Though sometimes he played with the idea of not returning to camp, or maybe just getting medicine for his condition. But really, would that help. He wasn't mentally sick, he was just... Tired. Not all serial killers were sick minded psychos.

He smiled at his kids. He might do bad things, but he did it for his kids many times. Many of the people he, uh, quieted, were pedophiles. He took joy in murdering someone who would even do something like that. Child molesters, pedophiles, rapists. They were all on his kill list. He wasn't really a bad person, he just had a different method of dealing with injustice. Because the justice system let them off easy, but he wouldn't.

He smiled as the night came and all the campers were asleep, even Max. He grabbed his trusty axe, which he painted the handle pink, and headed out. As he went deeper into the woods, he felt more and more at home. He loved the forest so much. He smiled and knew about a sex offender that didn't live too far away. He walked closer until he saw the house. He picked the lock and walked in. It was messy in the house and it had pictures of young girls and boys on the walls. David grimaced, this guy was going in a gruesome way.

Knocking the guy out with the butt of his axe. When he got to the woods, dragging the guy by his leg.

When he got to the heart of the woods, his favorite spot, he woke the guy up with a kick to the stomach. The man let out a yell.

"Go on yell. No one can hear you out here." David glared at the man, then put on a grin that would normally look cheerful, but in the setting it was terrifying. The man struggled, but David had already gone to work on dismembering him.

After he was done he burned the body, then crushed the bones underneath his feet, he chopped the ashy reminds of the skull and bones that resisted under his feet, and then put them in a shallow hole. When he went back in the dead of night he saw a familiar man covered in blood, just like him.

     "David?"
      "Daniel?"

    They both asked at the same time. They walked up to each-other, David had a bloody axe and his clothes were covered in blood stains, the clothes stuck to his curvy figure.
     Daniels clothes were drenched just like David's and he had a knife in his hand, a jagged and sacrificial one, but a knife. David looked at him with a smile.

"Same crime!" They began to laugh with each other.
    "Who did you kill?" Daniel asked.
     "I'll say if you tell me who you killed?" Daniel nodded. It was an almost childlike encounter, sharing cute secrets with little giggles. But it was pretty horrifying.
     "It was a known pedophile, dismembered him and, crushed his bones and buried the remains." David said in a singsong tone.
    "A child rapist that was wandering into camp. Slit his throat and mutilated him."

They swapped stories not knowing a child was listening. They went back to the cabin and got cleans.

    "I know you guys are fucking crazy murderers." Max told them in the morning. David looked taken aback and Daniel looked almost sad.
    "I won't tell as long as I can help. I'm small and my pent up rage is a force to be reckoned with."

   They became a family. David and Daniel were the parents and max their son. They became a known killer group. Nobody knew their real names, only their stage names. They never caught a glimpse of their looks either.