Demon and the witch.

An: Daniel is a soft witch boy. David is a nature demon, a really powerful one at that.

Daniel sat with his offerings to the nature demon. He didn't want a deal, he just wanted to be friends or atleast see if he can summon one. He had homemade food so that if th demon does show, he won't be punished for being empty handed.

After reading several long Latin incantations the forest around him seemed to slow down. The greens and Browns got darker and darker. The wind picked up speeds, and leaves whistled under the pressure of the height wind speeds.

      Daniel held his things close to him trying not to be thrown to the ground. His purple hoodie was flying everywhere, and he felt the chill of the cold autumn air. Finally a plume of green smoke burst and there stood...

     A really happy looking man? He wore tight black pants with no shirt, and he had around three tattoos on his chest shoulders and wrists. Daniel looked puzzled at the demon. He had red hair and supernaturally glowing green eyes, and he had branch like horns sprouting form his temples. Daniel watched in amazement at the taller being.

     "Why have you summoned me?" He asked, his head cocked to the side. Daniel just stared in shock, but his voice returned quickly.
      "I was actually just trying to see if my powers were working properly. Since you did show up I do have an offering..." David smiled at the almost shy looking witch. The witch was lanky, but shorter than him by a few inches. But he still seemed intimidating, if you were to look at him form a humans perspective. Gauges, pentagram hoodie, black pants, several occult jewelry wares.

     The blond held out the homemade soup and the cookies. David perked up. He never got sweet offerings like this.
     "The thing is. My coven just left me behind because I wasn't going at their pace. And so everywhere I go I go alone, and if it's not too much to ask, would you be a friend?"

     David jumped, but he accepted readily.

   If you walked the street of (random ass town) you would see a guy wearing short shorts and a tank top in the middle of autumn, and a guy who looked like he was dumped right out of a teen angst horror movie. They walked a lot and soon it became more than walking. David helped Daniel on his spells and reciting different languages. They lived happily in a cabin in the woods.

       When Daniel died, he became a forest spirit. He and David lived together the rest of their immortal existence.