Jaspanvid soulmate au

An: I NEED MORE POLY SHIPS IN MY LIFE, AND JASPANVID IS GOOD. This soulmate AU is when your heart glows when you meet your soulmate, but only after you are sixteen.

        Jasper was the head of the football team, and his heart was yet to glow. Cheerleaders were angry that they didn't have the star player as a soulmate. And people were spreading rumors about him not having a soulmate. He sighed quietly. The game was a success, one again. His team was the unbeatable Campbell Wolves. They were never defeated. So Jasper went on his way. Wearing a thin tee shirt and shorts. Because it was hot in these months.

       A new rumor spread across the school like wildfire, and when he entered the cafeteria everyone was talking about it. Two new kids, they had boy names, Daniel and David. They would be arriving next period. Which would be fifth period. He listened and heard the stories about why they moved.

     "So Daniel is a blonde, and people from the old school said he was hot." One of the cheerleaders gossiped.
     "It said he is transferring because he got into to many fights."
     "I heard the David kid was a red head."
      The gossip went on and on until fifth period arrived. He walked into his history class only to see two people he had never seen before. One had bleach blond hair, blue eyes, and was a little lanky, but he had a  feminine face, and wore makeup. Jasper knew that was Daniel. But he didn't understand, how could such a fragile looking kid get into so many fights.

       The next one was a red head. He had almost unnaturally red hair, with sparkling green eyes. He was on the short side of tall, and he was (thicc, forgive me) curvy. Jasper knew this one was the David kid. Nobody else was in the classroom, so he walked over to the two chatting boys.

     "Hiya." He said quietly. The two looked up at him. David smiled cutely, and Daniel had a small smirk and a nod.

   "Hello. Who might you be?" Daniel asked with a quirked eyebrow.
   "I'm Jasper, and you two?" Jasper knew their names, but he wouldn't say so. That would be creepy.
   "I'm Daniel, that's David." David had a small wave.

     Then the glowing started. Their hearts glowed through their skin, and they all looked at eachother in shock. The glowing stopped and they were fast friends. Jasper sat in his seat and the rest of the day, they had no more classes together.

     There was a party over the break. (They had a special two week break for something, because they cut other breaks short). Jasper, David, and Daniel hung out through the week and soon they began dating. Then the party started, and David had a sneaky and almost evil plan. To show up with Jasper, both of them on each side of him, and then give people the shock of their life by kissing him on the cheek.

     Jasper and Daniel loved the idea. So they put it into action.

    At the party, the three walked through the door and everyone turned to look at them. They chatted and acted as if they didn't see that everyone was staring. The room rioted when both boys on each side of Jasper gave him a kiss of both cheek, and the blond and red head made their way to the food table.