Reverse dadvid

An: reverse dadvid is when max is the adult and David is the kid. TW abuse???? Not from My son Max though. And Daniel and David as little bab boyfriends.

        David had returned to camp once again. He hated the camp with a vengeance, but he also held it in a reverence. It sucked massively and the counselors were either too happy or didn't give a shit. But it saved him from his home life. He sighed and tugged at his long sleeves. It was so hot out but he would not get another beating for showing a bruise. Jacket stayed on until the wounds were healed.

        Max was smoking in the back of the mess hall when David came. He heard the bus miles away. David was always the first here and the last gone. Reminded him of his camp days. As much as he hated it at the camp, he also loved it. He had freedom, a place to stay, food. It wasn't like he hadn't had these things elsewhere in a nicer apartment, but the summer job was a good one. So he could bear the kids.

      David finally found him leaned against the wall behind the mess hall. David just gave him a look and shrugged. That was why David was Max's favorite camper. They had a lot in common, but he hoped they didn't have to much in common or he would have to call authorities. David looked up at him and reached into his own pocket to pull out a box of pockey. David are those things like a lifeline, and Max couldn't help but think it was adorable childishness.

     Once Max's third cigarette burned out he heard the rest of the kids and stomped out the butt. David followed him quietly, and then sat in the mess hall. The campers were as normal.

      Gwen stealing her dads lesbian porn magazines, Kevin selling candy like drugs, Jen designing her Satanic fashion, and Daniel reading quietly. The other kids were loud and annoying.

      David and Daniel sat together most of the time. One reading a book and the other eating pockey. Sometimes he would  feed Daniel one while he read him book. It was a cute little friendship. Or so Max and the counselors had thought. Nikki had them in a tent together, because Daniel would be bullied if he got put with anyone else, and David would curse uncontrollably.

        The two boys sat together the next couple of weeks, David somehow still had pockey, nobody knew where he got it, but suspected he and Kevin had a deal. Daniel was reading and David was feeding him while he held is book. David was eating and feeding Daniel, while he himself was drawing. Nikki took many pictures of the two because she thought this was a perfect friendship. While Neil speculated it was more than that.

      One day Daniel came up to Max with a concern, Max was all ears. He heard Daniel say he saw David changing on accident one day, he blushed at this part, but continued. And he said he saw bruises and scars all over him. And Daniel quietly said he thought David was abused.

    Max confronted him one day, and David broke down. In tears he told max of all the times they had verbally abused him to even sexually abuse. He cried. Max comforted him, and after he passed out from all the crying. Max put him to bed and began his work.

     Daniel comforted David when he woke up and David told Daniel as well. He trusted the boy, and Daniel hugged him. The two were inseparable after that. And soon David was adopted by Max.

    Him and Daniel soon became more than friends