Ever after high au?

An: this show was my childhood and I still watch it because I am a child. Daniel is Snow Whites son, David is evil queens son (don't ask why just read), Jen is the Maleficents daughter, Jasper is Prince charmings son, Gwen is Aurora. That's clears it up.

David's first day at Ever After High was... Exhausting. His mom was domineering his school life without even being there. He tried to wear light clothes, maybe nods you would notice him, but he his endeavor was not successful. David had worn an over sized green sweater, brown shorts that went to the middle of his thighs, knee highs socks, and a flower crown.

Nobody noticed him till the middle of breakfast. A girl who was Cinderella's daughter, came up to him and began a conversation. The first thing she asked was his name, and the second, the one David had feared, was who his fairytale parent was.
"So what's your name?" The girl asked kindly.
"David, and you?"
"Sarah. Who's your fairy tale parent?" Sarah asked kindly. She was thinking that this was Snow Whites son, he wore clothes that were nature based, he was quiet and sweet. His eyes were a beautiful forest green. His smile dropped though, he had perfectly white teeth. He let his lips turn to a sad smile, and looked down sighing.
"Evil Queen...." Was his whispered response.
"EVIL QUEEN? YOURE THE SON OF THE EVIL QUEEN?"

Many looked around, with scared expressions. Many looked confused, but then saw the purple tint in his eyes, the effect height and width. They began to look scared. David just looked around with sad eyes. Finally the crowd moved on. Then David felt someone sit next to him. A boy dressed in grungy clothes, he had beautiful bleach blonde hair, and almost unnatural blue eyes.

The boy also had piercing and makeup on, he wore a white tee shirt with purple designs, and white shorts that were shorter than his. He would have guessed the boy was a fellow villains son, but the boy had something about him.

"Hello. My names Daniel? What's yours?" He asked twirling a bracelet in his hands.
"David." David answered shortly, quietly, as to not be heard.
"So you are the Evil Queens son? I never would have thought. I'm Daniel, Snow Whites little brat."

David laughed and then looked kind of shocked, this was the boy he was going to have to kill when he was older? He didn't want to at all. He didn't want to kill period, though anyway.

Weeks later Daniel and David became good friends, everyone was weary of the red head still. Nobody understood the dynamic of the friendship, was the Evil Queens son trying to gain Daniels trust, just to kill him earlier than planned. The theories were wrong though.

When it was time to sign the Book of Stories, David went up. Everyone whispered awful things but David knew what he was going to do. He walked up and accepted the pen. David looked at Daniels face. Daniel was smiling and encouraging him through thumbs up and grins. Finally gaining the courage David walked to the book, which turned to his page.

"Any speech to make Mr. Queen?" He was asked and he nodded.
"We are the sons and daughters of fairy tales, the Heroes or the villains, either, or both. We are the next generation, but is that really a good thing? Should we follow the story our parents wrote for us? Or should we choose our own path and career and make our own choices about ourselves. I know many want to be the Queen or King of a castle, be the main protagonist in your book. Some kids want to be the evil that is deafened, but they will always try again because they are happy with themselves and who their parents want them to be and who their grandparents before them wanted their parents to be.
But I am not one of those characters!" David ripped his page from the StoryBook of legends. Gasps were heard mile round, because the silence was deafening. Walking proud he had the page firmly held up in his hand and walked down the steps. At the bottom he ripped up his page and threw it in a magically summoned waste bin. He sat in the back of the crowd, where the villains kids sat. Next up was Daniel. David grinned and smiled at Daniel.

Daniels hands shook, would he ever be able to beat what David had said, no probably not, but he would try to. Because it was his story now.
Walking shakily to the book, it turned to his page, people clapped and cheered for him to sign. Thinking he was foolish enough to stay in line, well he would have to show them wrong.

"I am the son of Snow White. I have been told for my whole life I would own a castle and be popular, and have a great life. But sometimes I doubt it. Because why live picture perfect when you could variate from what you believe. I was told I would marry a beautiful Princess when I grew old and I would have kids who would follow the family legacy. I was told stories of how I would become great. But do I really want to be Greta when it was already what was planned. That's why I'm choosing my own story, where I make the rules and I choose who I love.
I am not foolish enough to take a life that dose not suit me!" Daniel does the same and rips his paper out of the book. He walks down with a strength only a person who had won a battle could have.

     He sat next to David, they had their own story to tell together.

        A bookstore stocked a new book for children, and the libraries got their new stocks. They saw a children's book, colored in white, green and beautiful reds.

       "The Kings of Happiness."