When he snapped

An: TW or just a warning there will be mild gore and murderous subjects, as well as child abuse.

It was the day for kids to go home to their loving families. Max's parents had decided to come and get their son, and David was thrilled. He wasn't thrilled in the sense that his son might not like him as much as he liked him during the last parents day, but happy that Max's parents finally pulled through and were, David thought, trying to be good parents.

David was dead wrong.

Max's parents pulled up in a beat up old convertible, they looked nothing like them, they looked like white trailer park trash. But David still tried to be hopeful. During the day, David stayed close to Max, to make sure he was ok. But he couldn't stay near him all day.

      When he found Max,  the small boy was curled up behind some bushes behind the counselor cabin. He had a few bruises and David could tell. He picked up the small boy and quietly brought him into his cabin. He sat the boy on his bed, and went to the bathroom to grab the first aid. He sat next to the boy.

     "Max, can I see where they hurt you?" He knew Max's parents had something to do with it, so he had asked. Max lifted up his shirt and hoodie and sat the items of clothing next to him. David began tending to his wounds and found a children's aspirin. David got Max a small glass of water, and Max thankfully took the two little pills. David put the boys shirt and hoodie back on him, careful not to damage or reverse any healing or bandage. The boy grabbed his hand, and curled up into his side.

     After a couple minutes, Max's grip finally let up. David walked the small boy outside and he stayed next to David. Max's parents began yelling at them.
    "Where has my son been?!?"
    "Where were you you little brat?!?"

      David growled and felt his anger boil, Daniel taught him a few things. The room went quiet as a loud snap and crack were heard. David's neck made those noises. The adults in the room looked horrified. At the noise, or the blatant child abuse, David didn't know or care. The parents signed their kids out with Gwen, because they were almost scared to see what went down. Daniel walked in, and automatically walked into the kitchen area so he could see but not be in the cross fire.

      Max's parents kept calling David horrible names, and David had enough. His smile was chilly and icy. His eyes seemed so horribly malice filled. It's like a whole new David. Though max couldn't see, because Daniel was holding him tightly to his chest. David politely asked to take any issues outside, and they gladly did. The parents walked out and when David walked out hell broke loose. It was an unfair fight two against one. And for a good while they were beating David to a bloody pulp.

        David knew he had to act fast or they would do something terrible, but one more kick to the head and his logic was thrown out every door and window. He leapt up, and ran to where he kept his axe in the woods. The two foolishly followed him.

     David felt blood rush down his face from where he was cut and beat. He finally reached his axe and pulled it out of a tree. He turned around and swung with all of his might, he felt his axe got through something soft and fleshy. Opening his eyes he saw he had almost decapitated the woman. He swung again and did the same to the father.

      Blood was everywhere and he lit the bodies on fire and had the car towed.

      When asked where the parents went, he just let out a small smile and said.

    "Well they ran off like headless chickens after I called the cops."