1930's danvid

An: don't know how to do this exactly, but I hope you enjoy. Also, gender bent David, her name is Davina, hehehehe

        Davina was ready for her show, she wore her best dress for the night. She was going to sing Pollution by Tom Leher. Her dress was a red cocktail dress, and red high heels that matched her red hair. Her greens eyes sparkled under the light of the backstage area and she went out to sing.

      Daniel walked with his friends to the latest show at the opera house. A woman named Davina Greenwood. She was supposedly the best singer in town and his friend Jen snatched tickets. Daniel was wearing his nice clothes, trying hard to stay unseen by the crowd. But he had the only bleach blond hair in town.

      Jen and Daniel sat quietly in the front row. Daniels mouth almost dropped when he saw the singer. Davina was beautiful. She had beautiful green eyes and the brightest red hair. He could tell she wore no makeup. He sat in awe. The woman began to sing.

     "The city streets are really quite a thrill~ if the hoods don't get cha the monoxide will~ pollution pollution wear a gas mask and a veil. You can breath, so long as you don't  inhale!" The song was albeit  morbid, but Daniel was enjoying the show.

     Davina got off stage with her microphone and danced around the aisle. She then twirled back and focused her attention on one person; Daniel. She grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his seat, and they danced.

    After the show, Davina came up to Daniel, "I hope you enjoyed the show."
    She gave a little wink, and handed him tickets to her next show.

   She enjoyed his dancing.