Assassination classroom AU

An: sad assassination classroom? I've heard of her. So David is Korosensei, max is nagisa, Nikki is karma. And the other campers are other students. Daniel is korasuma. GWEN IS YANKA BITCH

           Daniel stood and watched the human experiment run around. He had bright red hair, green eyes and strangely colored skin. He watched quietly as he helped the students even while they simultaneously tried to Kill him with concealed guns and knifes.  Sighing, Daniel analyzed the weird creature. He looked man on the most part, but he was so strange looking, and acting. It was almost sweet, how much he cared about the kids.

      David watched the man who was sent to help his kids assassinate him. He didn't mind the man, because it was his job. But he was so strange and secretive. Maybe just to him though, because he had to kill David anyway. But David still wanted the man to be happy. After that incident with the dad figure teacher, David wasn't really all too excited to have government officials ever where.

        It was almost the end of semester and the kids were getting restless. They needed to pass exams whilst also trying to kill their teacher. Him and Nikki sat next to each other anxiously. The students of class three E had to kill Davidsensei the next day or the world would explode. Max was staring aimlessly at his paper and wrote down all of his answers, the exam was harder than he thought, and most of the stuff on here was not even taught in the curriculum. He growled angrily and accidentally snapped his pencil in anger, he just sighed and pulled out his second pencil.

       David smiled at the congregation of children. This was his last day with them and he knew it. The kids held down his extra arms ands his two legs. He smiled sadly as he asked to call roll one last time. (I don't know last names so they are Being pulled randomly) Tears streamed down the children's faces.

      "Dolf Smith,"
       "Present."
        "Nurf Galord."
      "Here."
        "Neil Ramos."
         "Present."
        "Neil Cosmos."
        "Here!"
        "Erid Nix."
        "Here..."
         "Nerris Magik."
          "Currently present."
         "Harrison Assent."
       "Here."
           "Preston Theatos."
         "Here."
             "Nikki Forester."
        "Here."
             "Max Carmaga."
         "Here."

     Tears fell freely to the ground as max held the knife above his teachers heart. David smiled kindly at him and nodded. He closed his eyes in acceptance. Max closed his eyes as well and plunged the knife down.