Last christmas special.

Hope you guys enjoy! Sorry about all the chapters, hope this one will make y'all happy

David had to get home. He had to get home that night or he wouldn't have Christmas wi his family at all. He sighed, traffic was a doozy tonight.

     Everyone was having trouble getting home to their families. He felt bad, but he really needed to see the smiling face of his son. And a kiss from husband would be nice. He smiled. When he got home tonight they would open presents, have hot chocolate, and roast marshmallows in the microwave.

        He had his families favorite cake in the passenger seat. He got a call from his husband, Daniel.

      "Hey David. How's the traffic?" Daniel asked, he said it in his 'husband' voice.
       "Terrible, but I feel a bit better talking to you Daniel."
     "How's Max doing Danny?" David smiled, he loved his son.
      "He really misses you and hopes you get home soon asshole!" Max's voice floated through the speaker. He laughed at his sons antics. He scanned the traffic. He sighed angrily.
      "I feel like I'm going to be here all gosh darn night. I'm tired and I want to go home, but the snow is so dangerous. I'm about to start walking home." As soon as he said that the traffic line started moving.
     "I can't wait to see you. We have candy canes we got just for you." Candy canes were David's favorite candy, and the rest for he family hated them so they were all his. David chuckled and smiled bigger.
     "I'm miss you guys so much. I'm sorry the jobs been holding me up."
     "It's fine, just make it home safe." They continued talking but son David began moving again.
     "I'm almost to the exit. Only a mile and I'll be there!"
     The traffic started speeding up but David kept his good pace so he didn't fly off the road. Soon he heard a horn honk and a crash.
     "David are you alright?"
      "Yeah but I heard a craaaAAA-" there was a scream

    Daniel kept speaking in it the phone, but he heard nothing except for police sirens.
     "David. DAVID! DAVID SAY SOMETHING!"
      "Sir, we found this by a red headed men's car, are you his spouse."
      "Yes..."
       "Your husband is dead. He died on impact and got crushed between his seat and the wheel. I'm sorry for your loss."

     "No..."