1

Jeon Jung Mi's pov:

"Holy moly he looks so hot! 😍"

I heard a familiar loud voice fangirling over some guy in this very early morning. Damn I just entered the class and guess what? It was no one other than my best friend; Min Hee.

"Oh thank god! There you are! right timing! Taehyung just released his second magazine!"

When she saw me, she quickly ditched the current girl she was fangirling over with just to jog towards me. Judging by her face, I could say that she was really excited. I peeked at the magazine in her right hand while I placed my bag on the table.

"Look at his killer gaze~ he is the best modelling student in our school! no doubt!"

She kept on bragging about her dreamy boy which made me roll my eyes at her.

"Good morning?!" I greeted her sarcastically before snatching the magazine from her.

"A-ah yeah, good morning 😅" She creepily uttered before pulling a random chair to sit down on, in front of me.

"Anyways, did you tell Kookie that I wanted to be friends with Taehyung?"

She reminded me something she told me once. Kim Taehyung; known as V, which was his model name, was one of the best modelling students in our school. And my litttle brother is one of his best buddies but damn...

I hate his ego 😒.

"Min Hee, you will have to pay him 😪"

"But why?😧"

"Because he thinks that it costs too much to make Taehyung friends with you 😒" I dramatically rolled my eyes when I remembered how he preached me.

Damn, why did I even ask him that!?

"Bruhh, can I just kick him if you don't mind?😑"

"Of course, I don't mind at all 😂" I chuckled at the way she looked so annoyed. I remained silent for a couple seconds, thinking she might continue the conversation but she stayed silent like a stubborn kid.

"Well...why don't you ask Jimin for that? He's a friend of Taehyung too."

I pointed at the guy; Park Jimin who was currently talking with a girl at the doorway. Actually he's really nice. And a marvelous dancer.

"Uh, No. He will start talking like 'but on one condition' if I go ask him for that. And I don't want to hear his conditions 😒"

I couldn't stop myself from laughing to the way she blabbered it in a 'duh' tone, imagining the way Jimin would say that. Well, honestly he does that to only her. May be he likes to tease her because it's really hilarious to see Min Hee's reactions when someone made fun of her 😂.

I then quickly rummaged through my backpack to take out my drawing book.

"Guess what?" I exclaimed forming a mysterious look on my face for Min Hee to jut her chin in response.

"I drew him." Turning one of the white pages and showed her a doodle I drew yesterday night.

"Holy shit girl! He looks so perfect!"

Her eyes widened in surprise admiring my doodle.

"It's just a doodle though 😅" I uttered biting my thumb nail.

"But damn, is this the guy you really imagined yesterday?! How did that even happened?"

"I don't know myself, but I drew him before I could forget his features."