10

Jeon Jung Mi's pov :

It was Saturday that I decided to finish the rest of my homework. I couldn't finish it because I wanted to sleep so suddenly yesterday. The impact of thinking about Hoseok too much I guess. I mean, I wasn't even sleepy but I wanted to.

I was halfway finishing my homework, when I felt my phone vibrates against the table. It signalled me that someone was calling. I didn't even bother to look at the phone screen that I swipe answered the call.

"hello?"

"Hey, my little rose flower~"

When I heard that familiar male voice, I got so excited that I stood up from my chair.

"Dad! finally you called!" I exclaimed walking towards the window of my room.

"I missed you dad, when are you gonna visit us?"

"I missed you too honey, sorry for not visiting you guys for a long time!"

I heard his apologetic, sad voice over the phone. I could imagine his sorrowful face that I exhaled a long breath.

"Its okay dad, I know you're busy. Just visit us when you can. We'll wait" I reassured him, walking down the stairs.

I wanted to hug him so much. I couldn't help but to at least imagine myself hugging him. I felt his warmth virtually engulfing my body.

"How's school? Do you and Kookie study well?"

"Yep. It's going pretty normal. I think Kookie does well too" I answered while walking towards mom. She was baking some butter cookies.

"Ah! That's my babies! What do you want me to bring you when I come back?"

Whenever he talks to us, that question was mine and Kookie's favourite, since we can ask him to get us what we want. And he never hesitated to give us what we ask for.

"Actually dad, I want a smartpen for my drawing. Its very easy to draw with my tab if I have that"

I made a pleading sound because it costs a little too much. A part of myself didn't want me to ask him for that. But it still was necessary to me.

"of course, I'll bring you that when I come back"

"Thank you dad!!!"

"Anything for you sweetie" I felt he smiles affectionately.

"Tell mom that I love her for me-"

"Wait, she's near me-"

I handed her my phone motioning that it was dad. I saw Jungkook was stitching some black cloth sitting on the sofa in the living room. His mouth was going to every direction his hand pulled the needle that I wanted to bang my head somewhere. I just wanted to stop myself from bursting out laughing.

"Is that dad?". He asked while being busy stitching.

"Yeah" I plainly answered watching his weird stitching style. My mouth parted unknowingly to the way he did it.

"What? Don't look at me like that. V hyung got a pregnancy-longing like he wanted to cut something-"

"WHAT? BAUHAHAHA pregnancy-longi-"

"It's not like he's pregnant or something. It's just ugh- he just snatched my tshirt I brought to school and randomly cut it 😟"

Poor Kookie 😂
Even though I wanted to stay not laughing, his priceless face didn't let me stay still. It looked way more funnier when his mouth went to every direction he pulled the needle mixing with that annoyed face.