14

Why the hell that next bell just had to bomb into my head ruining my whole imagination?! Perfect; just perfect  -___-

I had no time after that.
I just didn't have a single second to continue it till school ends.
Arghh that feeling! 😍
I could have rock it if I could continue the whole thing at once.
I hate you all arghh!!

I spat the toothpaste out of my mouth into the sink aggressively, remembering how beautifully I wrecked up. It was past 9 pm that I was brushing my teeth to go to bed.

I stuck the toothbrush in my left jaw staring at my reflection in the mirror. There formed an evil smirk on my face when I remembered how I continued the story when I walked back home.

FLASHBACK

"Do you want me to kiss you?"

I never knew that Hoseok was staring at me the whole time I was watching that beautiful scene. And there he was; right in front of my face with bent knees.

"Huh?" I gulped nervously.

He never talked; instead, he kept looking into my eyes directly. I looked down; felt my cheeks already collect my blood again.

"Seeing you sad doesn't make me feel right. You seems like you're missing something"

I heard his worried voice.
I don't know how to respond; I mean I just enjoyed watching the cute couple nothing else I swear.

"I just enj–"

"Do you want to feel how it feels? If you don't mind losing your first kiss to a friend, I can let you know how it feels" He interrupted me with a straight voice.

When he said friend my whole body ached even though I was just recalling what happened.

Did I make him friendzone me?! 😭
No way no way...
Gotta fix this somehow.

I lifted my head up; well yeah lost in his orbs. His face told me that he was waiting for my answer, but my brain never wanted to help me answering him.

I mean do I really want to feel a kiss?
or do I not?

He sighed after waiting for like 10 seconds, only to hear my response. And then he was about to sit back where he previously was, to resume his project. He even turned his head back but I held onto his pinky.

"...Hmm"

I slowly nodded my head as the answer for his question with a sad pout.

"Okay, but are you sure?"

He turned to me again, getting his face a little closer. This time I nodded fast but planting my head down.

This is seriously getting awkward..
I swear I want to bury myself under this ground.
Somebody helph me!

My internal damage is no joke man... How did I just ask him to kiss me...
Wait what ?!
I didnt ask! He just volunteered!

There had a silence that I badly wanted to lift my head to check why.