4

"WHAT??"

"YESS"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? SHOW ME, SHOW ME WHERE IS HE???"

I just felt like banging my head somewhere so badly...just how much of a dumb can she really be... 😌

"Ahhhhh you mean your imagination 😅"

Finally realizing what I really meant because of my faceplam, she creepily uttered.

I then told her everything that I imagined from A to Z. She was so mesmerized by my story that her head kept nodding to every word I spoke. She even forgot that she needed to finish her cooking session.

What a precious friend I have 😍

"So, he's an oppa?"

Well...she has that oppa kink way too much just like Hyung Won so–

"Yeah, oppa" I sarcastically replied lowkey remarking her weird kink.

"Well yesterday I imagined about my dragon prince!" She started a new story going back to making dumplings.

"What? A dragon prince?! Why are you telling me this now?"

"What? Did we have time for a talk show? 😒"

"But still..." I pouted showing her my disagreement. Somehow, thanks to Hoseok, she totally forgot about my late appearance.

"Anyways, technically he was a human but was cursed by an old witch so he tranformed into a dragon a–"

"And you gave him the kiss of true love and then the curs–"

"Buahaha noooo. That's too common" She chuckled, cutting me off with a face like,

I'm-too-fabulous-for-that-shit.

"The dragon was really fierce at first but then in the middle of my imagination, it started to cry for something I don't really remember. I wanted to save him so I walked closer to it and hugged it with all my heart"

Still common 😌

"Well...I don't know why you always imagine Disney kind of things..."

"I swear, I even felt that rough skin of it ewww it felt so gross duh 😷"

Okay I should stop. This is cringing the hell outta me.

"Okay, sure" I easily agreed with her since I wanted her to stop blabbering about her weird daydream. I mean this is the weirdest daydream I've ever heard from her. Previous ones were actually dope.

I heard the bell rings for the third period. Okay she ran out of time. She still have six dumplings to fry.

Every other student walked out already finishing their practices but this nutcase.

So yeah, we had to take another few minutes for her to finish. We could have that time since the third period was off. Actually the paste she made to fill the dumplings was pretty delicious. But we couldn't eat all of it. So we gave the leftover to Jungkook.

After that, I thought to go to the library. Min Hee had to do some cleanings in the home science lab so she had to stay there.

I think Mrs Lee is absent today because I heard some of those teachers said that her daughter is suffering from measles. So I took my drawing book and pencil case to go to the library. Walking in, I found a table that was located near the window.

I could see those junior sports students were playing volleyball from there. It was so entertaining to watch the way they get goals.

I flipped through the pages till I found a clear white page to draw. I imagined his face; the way he smiles with those two little dimples.