27

"Sweetie wake up it's 5 am now" I heard mom's voice ringing beside me while her hands were lightly patting my back.

I whined in sleep, remembering how I told my mom yesterday to wake me up a little earlier since I gotta practice running a little. I myself don't even know if I really can run that long though I added my name to it like a pro. Well at least I can satisfy myself that I practiced for it in this morning.

So I lazily woke up not because I liked it, but because I had to for my own sake.

First I ran here and there in my house yard. It took almost ten minutes for me to realise that the yard doesn't have enough space to practice running.

So I decided to run on our street. Actually I tried running nonstop for more than at least fifteen minutes but it was really hard as I constantly panted out of breath.

After finishing my running session, I quickly prepared for school. Honestly the time I wasted for running is really useless and I regret waking up early. I could have sleep in that moment rather than wasting my energy on that shit.

I started walking to the school with Jungkook. My left ear was having a hard time coping up with his non-stop blabbering. Well I still nodded my head to whatever he was talking

I shifted my head down; spotted the red tie around my neck waving here and there where the wind blows. I grabbed the end of the tie in my right hand smiling to a sudden thought that popped in my head.

I playfully waggled that left and right. I'm on the border of getting into my fantasy. Should I let take it over me? yeah I should...

I was lete to school.
So damn late that I was running my ass off. I didn't feel tired nor I panted. Maybe the power of adrenaline? I literally had eleven minutes to get inside before they close the gate. Since I was late, Jungkook has left me earlier the time we usually go to school.

I thought I'll have to come back home but lucky me. I could get inside six minutes before the bell rings. Then I quickly fixed my messed up ponytail and my uniform.

"Holy shit!"

When I looked down, I saw that I have forgotten to wear my tie. Oh my god this is embarrassing how am I supposed to be here with only this plain white shirt!? I looked everywhere to see if anyone has noticed it. But luckily everyone seemed busy going into their classes. I sighed and dropped my head down. How I wish I could go back home and wear my tie. I feel so uncomfortable!

"Hey, good morning Chibi~"

I almost jumped and turned to my back. It was Hoseok, obviously. Oh my god why did you have to show up when I'm badly in trouble! I hurriedly covered my chest with my bag and put a fake smile on.

"Oh-go-good morning Hoseok!"

I looked up at him and pushed an invisible hair strand through the back of my ear. This is getting tensed. I could no longer look at his face that I awkwardly avoided eye content biting my bottom lip. My whole body was getting hot.

I heard him chuckles but I didn't dare to see why. Instead I pressed my bag against my chest even more.