5

After school ends, I walked out, waving bye to Min Hee. Jungkook asked me to ride a bus home with him, but I highly refused the offer and took my usual path. I like walking alone like this. Because I can stay inside my river of thoughts or my daydreams.

Well, normally me and Jungkook come home separately though we go to school together.
So no worries :)

Yesterday wasn't a hectic day but I didn't have time to continue my imagination from where I stopped it. Well maybe I forgot I guess? I mean I don't usually forget but something weird happened after I ate Min Hee's dumplings.

Like I was drunk or something. I thought maybe I can resume daydreaming in some other period after I was interrupted by Jungkook. But when it was like fifth period, I started dozing off and my jaw hurt so much yawing like hundred times; or maybe more I don't remember. I think she has added some ingredient too much I don't know which one since I wasn't there then. I couldn't even have my lunch damn.

So I was counting my fingers to see him again at least after going home. And yeah; I decided to continue when it's bedtime. Because I can sleep pretty well with some imagination and have a fresh start next morning.

I chuckled to the thought that I could finally get to the the point of being friends with Hoseok. And it reminded me the rest of my bedtime imagination.

FLASHBACK

"Ladies first" He extended his hands with a virtual invitation for me to start the game. I couldn't help but to smile to his silliness. He smiled along too.

"Umm... do you have any pet?"

"No, how can I have a pet when I can't even raise myself? 😶" He answered laughing to his own joke.

"Okay your turn" I, somehow managed myself from laughing too hard.

"Tell me about your likes and dislikes" He asked crossing his legs.

"Well... I like animals, my favorite colour is turquoise, and uhh favorite flavor is strawberry–"

"Oh I've brought you the right flavour then 😁" He had to interrupt me with a sheepish grin.

"And I love to do online shopping, origami arts...uhm"

"Cool! How about your family?" I think he got some interest in my story.

"Uh, my mom's a house wife and my dad lives in the UK because he's a lecturer in the Cambridge university and I have only one younger brother"

That was long... 😮

"Your family sounds very interesting. I have an elder sister and she lives in the US with her husband. And my dad is a lawyer"

He tittered nonchalantly.
How does my family sounds interesting even.. 😐

I hate the fact that my dad lives miles away from us because of his job... I don't even know why I wanted him to say that. May be because that's how I honestly want my family to sound like...

"What's your dream?" I snapped another question wanting to know something real.

"Dancer, I wanna be a professional dancer one day"

"Can you dance?" Okay this is entertaining.

"Well...yeah?" He hesitantly answered linking his fingers together.