9

I thought today would be a little refreshing than the other day. But damn, lucky me, today was worser than yesterday.

I mean; we're not damn workers here!! Why did PE sir have to tell us to dig out those weed in the playground...
WHY THEY SEE ONLY US?

Oh my god that was really tiring than farming to be honest. But actually some students were having fun too that they started a war by attacking each other with those weeds.

And I kinda had a fun time watching them fight. But when I stood up, I saw burr seeds glued everywhere on my socks and skirt like damn...

I had to spend another time removing those goddamn seeds from my uniform...

And to top of all bullshit...

My legs and hands were all scratchy because of those grasses!! BRUHH 😌

I was counting my fingers till this stupid last bell rings. I was really getting pissed for no particular reason. Ugh probably because of those stupid grasses... And in the last period, Economic teacher was really pleased to give us a pile of homework; Production Theory

😌😒😑 my butt.

I was rushing to the gate; careless enough to bump onto anyone. And yes, I did bump onto some tall guy.

"I'm so sorry I was carel-"

"It's alright" A deep voice cut me off that I looked up.

He had ash hair with hezel eyes; contact lenses indeed. But he wasn't wearing our uniform; a casual outfit in short. But he looked really handsome; had some cool aura hidden in his eyes too.

I bowed to show my inconvenience before quickly dash out.

After entering my room, all my mind had was to take a hot fresh bath. So I undressed myself getting into the bathroom.

Turning on the switch of the hot water shower, I let the rain of water droplets to shower my body, vanishing that tiresome feeling out my head. I wanted to take the maximum use of this time since I had this feeling to see Hoseok again.

Skipping some days won't hurt anything right? Plus, I can be more closer friends with him.

So I closed my eyes, letting the hot water to keep streaming down to me; while myself drowning deep in my fantasy.

It's been two weeks since the day Hoseok and I became friends. We've been more closer friends than before that we share, talking almost everything. He even treated me lunch just the other day. It was great. My time with him was really joyful and energetic that I never felt bored around him.

And It was the third subject today which was Physical Education. I was getting really bored because practically we did nothing but to roam everywhere in the playground. Since I wanted to get rid of it, I thought to stroll around.

When I was walking through the hallway in the second floor of the front building, I heard a catchy music with a loud bass, where the dance practice room was located. That 6/8 beat automatically dragged my feet towards the practice room.

The windows of it were higher than the usual ones so I couldn't see anything as I wasn't tall enough to reach them. I tried to check tiptoeing a few times, but that was a failed attempt. So I decided to casually go inside that I twist opened the door. Then that already loud music could be heard louder than before.