15

"I like you Jung Mi"

The guy confessed out of the blue. He had a serious face that my heart started racing fast.

Omg Jung Mi finally someone noticed you omg finally someone's asking you out!!

My inner self excitedly screamed that I wanted her to shut up.

"Huh?" I was clearly clueless; didn't know how to react.

"Jung Mi, I like you; so much!"

He whispered leaning his face a little closer to me. Okay this is the first time something like this happens to me in real life.

"I–I—"

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"I–I don't even know you..." I trailed off at the end, ducking my head down.

What a nice way to answer a question... ∪ˍ∪

"Why not? We have met before, don't you remember you bumped onto me that day?" He brushed the tip of his nose on mine that I flinched even more.

Sudden realization hit me.
But that doesn't mean I know him.

"Wh–who are you though..." He chuckled at my response, trying to catch my face.

"Okay you're playing hard to get. I'm Jooheon, Lee Jooheon"

He introduced himself, still admiring my face. My heart was beating really fast that I thought it will blast out real soon.

"Wh–why do you love me? I-I don't think you kn-know me that well though..."

I mean can someone fall in love with another one even if they don't know you? 😶 it's just–

"Mhm, love at first sight may be?"

I looked up at him that he passed me a wink. Have Hoseok winked at me before?! 😶 Oh god am I gonna die?

"Your slim, full-grown figure really attracted me Jung Mi~ You look so beautiful. I just felt like I should take you home before someone else claims you"

What's with these exaggerations...

He caressed my cheek that I looked aside with that unfamiliar touch. I mean I didn't feel it pleasent. Even his words sounded so fake. But his whispering voice sent chills down my spine that I felt like my legs were becoming weak.

"Wh-whahay do you want to take me home? 😅"

With an awkward laugh, I asked him avoiding his gaze. I had so many questions in my head but I was half way mute because of the close distance that had between me and him.

"Ahaha you're asking me so many questions, why?" I felt his breathe below my nose. It gave me goosebumps. And his voice kind of sounded like he was getting annoyed.

"Be–because I don't know you"

"We will get to know each other by the time"

I looked up at him again, only to see a seductive grin on his face. I don't like the way he looks at me. It's like–

"Arghh I just can't wait to see these curves"

He let out an erotic sound running his eyes down to my waist. Then he held it pulling me closer even more. I felt his fingers were drawing circles on my waist. I felt really uncomfortable.

"Wh–why are you to–touching me like this?" I tried to take his hands away but he was still holding me tight.

"Aw, come'on~! don't tell me you don't wanna see my abs" He sent me an evil grin. I sensed no good.