17

You know what?
There are four rose apple trees in our school yard. And all of them were filled with rose apples. So me and Min Hee thought to pay a visit there. We both literally climbed up one of these trees to hunt the sweet taste.

It was the last period anyways, and the teacher is absent so we had our own time. And I thought to continue from where I paused my imagination.

I heard the last bell for the day rings. Mrs Lee stood up from the seat; we all did the same after her and bowed. I packed my stuff to go home joining among the crowd of students with Min Hee. Climbing down the stairs out of the building, I was finally on the ground.

"Argh why is this keep falling on to my face!"

I annoyingly took this bothersome hair strand in between my thumb and index finger. It kept falling on to my face blocking my view everytime I pushed it aside.

Since Hoseok untied my hair just to show me my beauty, I had to do just a ponytail as there was no time to do a braid again. While walking to the gate with Min Hee, I pulled the elastic hair tie of my ponytail to tie it again.

"Why don't you really let it freely wave?"

Min Hee asked in a complaining manner, crossing her arms. I just shrugged my shoulders and collected my hair back to up before do the ponytail. When I was about to tie my hair,I felt someone grabs my right hand causing me to let go of my hair.

"Wanna visit my place? mom wants to see you too!"

Hoseok peeked at my face from behind, pulling me a little forward along him.

"Woah really??? YES!!" I exclaimed that Hoseok's smiles grew wide.

"Woah you guys gonna have fun I'm jelly" Min Hee groaned dramatically holding onto her chest that I laughed.

"Why don't you join with us then?" Hoseok was excited to invite her but,

"Nah, I have to babysit the baby next door, l'll come another time~you guys have fun" 

She denied releasing a sigh frustratingly. So she waved goodbye before walking off to the road.

"Wait, let me tie my hair"

When Hoseok was about to drag me out, I halted in my track to get rid of my hair; disturbing me. I think I should cut it short. But mom will kill me if I did it... *sigh*

"Oh come'on! let it down free~ you look prettier that way~" He complained, fishing his hands in his jeans pockets; annoy.

"No, it's really annoying when it touches my neck ughhh"

I tried my best to prevent my cheeks from being hot, finally doing a high ponytail. Hoseok extended his hand for me to hold, when I took my hands down.

"I'm not a kid okay?? 😣"

"Wouldn't know, so safety first 😶"

He teased, holding my hand himself. We headed out and walked the opposite road while Jungkook turned his heels to my way home.